[CLOSED] "Starzone" Naval Space Station (Builder/Modeler)

OVERVIEW
Amritstar Starzone, to be exact, is an upcoming project that I’m working on. To give a basic overview, it’ll be a game under a faction group. My hopes are to somewhat introduce a new genre to ROBLOX someday. However, I need to test the waters first. The game will have a space station for the faction it’s under with space ships under its navy. To clarify, the group is a space navy.

I’m clqds and I’ve been on this platform since 2010. I have a good gist of how things work and what now. However, I’ve never really went out of my way to create my very own group. I’d like to change that.

JOB
So, what am I looking for exactly? At the moment, I’m merely looking for someone to develop a decent-sized space station for me. The goal for it is to essentially be a base, but in space. As well as a dock for the faction’s space ships. I’m looking for a modeler or builder who can complete the task of building this space station with an interior inside that’ll incorporate corridors and rooms such as a command room, hanger possibly, offices, and what not. Things like that. I’m also looking for a certain theme. It won’t be like your classic space station such as the ISS.

PAYMENT
I’m willing to pay in Robux, USD, or a percentage. However, USD might be more preferable as it’ll be easier to obtain. I’m open to negotiations on how much pay will be panned out. However, I do have a general range of what I’m looking to pay around. More about this can be discussed if you’re interested! :+1:

HOW TO APPLY
Shoot me a DM with your portfolio or past work on Discord at Taos#3085. You can also message me here on DevForum, however, I’ll be faster to reply on Discord. If interested, I’ll attach you to a group chat with staff and we’ll look at what exactly we’re looking for!

Thanks for reading! I look forward to seeing if we’ll be able to work together. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m intrested for modeler (asset making) if you need that (wasn’t really clear in your post)

Portfolio : [OPEN COMMISSIONS/FOR HIRE] Low Poly 3D modeler | Red1Monster

Discord : Red1Monster#3623

1 Like

Hello! I am very interested,add me on roblox and discord SignsDev7382! Thanks!

1 Like

Hi there! I’m interested, I sent you a friend request on Discord. My username is Deviizer#8384.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.