[Closed] Sunnytamos | Animator, 3D Artist & Designer

aboutme2

Edit: I’m currently working on a large project, so commissions are closed until further notice!

Hi there! I’m Sunny, an animator and 3D artist. I’ve been developing as a hobby on roblox for nearly a decade, which motivated me to go to school for animation! I have experience in Roblox Studio, Blender, Maya, the Adobe Suite, and more!

You can check out my work below or at my portfolio website: sunnytamos.weebly.com

Animation

(more stuff on my website!)

3D Modeling

Summary

Clothing

Summary

These price estimations may fluctuate! If I haven’t listed a price range, message me for negotiations. I will also work at an hourly rate as long as it meets minimum wage. I accept robux payments through group funds, as well as equivalent USD through Paypal.

• Animations - Will vary depending on # of keyframes, custom rigs, # of joints, etc. Additional costs if your model needs to be rigged.

• 3D Modeling - UV Unwrapped/hand-painted models will go up in price depending on complexity.

• Clothing - Generally 500-2.5k per outfit (shirt and pants.)

Discounts: If for whatever reason the request has to be delivered late, I’ll offer it at a discounted price or refund part of the payment.

Resale: Please DO NOT resell or redistribute my assets without my permission!

Payment: You must pay before the assets are delivered. I’ll be updating you on the progress frequently, but the files will not be delivered before I have payment (or at least the majority of it.) Alternatively, if we’re working on a larger project that requires the delivery of many assets, we can set up a pay-per-milestone system that works for the both of us.

I currently have a lot of free time. I do have a part-time job that has me working random days and odd hours, but the majority of my day is still free (~8 hours.) I am in CST (chicago) timezone.

You can find me on

Discord (preferred): Sunny#1111
Twitter: @sunnytamos
Website/email: Go to the “Contact” tab and send a message!

I am also interested in in-studio work (willing to relocate), so let me know if you or someone you know is looking for an additional team member!

13 Likes

Wow, your work is really amazing! I really like your models. I’m not sure about the animating. The steal action has the arms clipping through each other. I am not experienced with animating so I have no clue if that is a problem or not. Great job though on the other hand!

Good luck!

Edit: How much would it cost for you to make some plants? (Poppy’s, the flowers you shown in your example, wild bushes, fruit trees, etc.)

1 Like

Thanks so much for the feedback! The reel does need to be touched up, as some of my examples in it are a bit old. I hadn’t noticed the slight clipping on the “steal” animation, so I’m glad you pointed it out! I’ll be fixing it up as soon as I can.

The flowers that I used in my example are fairly simple despite being kind of high-poly, but I’d probably price them around 1.5k-2k each. I could manage low-poly versions for cheaper. If your in need of some plant life, definitely hit me up!

2 Likes

I have hired Sunny for most of my modelling & Animating tasks, she has done all of them quickly and I got the best quailty of the item. The prices are reasonable and not overpriced, Sunny overall is an understanding person and I don’t regret hiring her, 11/10 service.

1 Like