ABOUT THE GAME
We are creating a game that aims for the same concept as Super Smash Brothers. The core part of the game is a platform fighter with a plethora of unique characters, stages, and more. we’ve started a few months back, but I’d say we’ve made plenty of progress so far. There will be 8 characters for the full game, with a good chance of more to be added in the future. The stage list varies, however.
MEET THE TEAM
CONTACT ME TO GET THE JOB: Sgt Puncake#6348 (discord)
Director, Lead Builder, GUI Designer
1-2 years of building experience
Co-Director, Animator, GFX designer
2.5 years of animation, about 1 year in scripting
(is there a word for a third owner? like Tri-Director?), Main scripter
8 months of experience
Music Maker, Mesher
I believe he uploads all his music to his youtube channel, so i don’t mean to advertise, but here it is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Q4BT-p1gNwAgRhegkeBEQ?view_as=subscriber
THE JOB AND PAY
The whole job is a long term commitment because keep in mind, there will be more characters, skins, recolors, and just a lot in the future. But right now, we need 6 shirts and 7 pairs of pants. The style I wanted to aim for was a mix of cartoony, sleek, and somewhat detailed, paired with “Cel Shading”
The characters you will design outfits for are
- Owari, a shy and timid schoolgirl with electric powers.
- Ronin, a special force kinda guy in a mech suit like Gundam iron man or something.
- Sion, your typical anime swordsman who specializes in light magic.
- Fragtrap, a rusty, old robot constructed out of trash who is experienced pyrotechnic and loves to blow stuff up
- Bloodrayne, a vampiress, who wields a bat scythe, and has a look similar to Nix from brawlhalla
- Finn, an energetic fighter who loves to make a show of every fight and talks down other fighters. He likes to battle unarmed and has kinda flaming melee attacks at times. Much like the scout from TF2
- Flora, the wood-elf, fairy, pixie, dryad (i don’t know honestly, shes all of them at once) who masters a bow for attacking.
- Mementra, a mercenary who uses high-tech gadgets to attack such as proximity mines, blasters, and acrobatics
I can ONLY PAY VIA PayPal I was thinking maybe 10 USD PER COSTUME (meaning both pants and shirts are 10) as a starter, but the price will be negotiable. If I ask for a redo or edit, I’ll probably toss in a little money for that as well BUT ONLY IN RETROSPECT, NOT WHEN ITS STILL BEING MADE, and based on how big I want the change.
Thank you for reading, I hope you consider joining us for this project!