MissMae15 | Clothing Designer

MY COMMISSIONS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED.

ALL CURRENT INFORMATION IS OUT-OF-DATE

Hiya! I’m Mae, a female designer and student. I create and design ROBLOX virtual apparel all from scratch; from hand-drawn details to textures. Everything I design is 100% original. I have been designing for around 3 months but part of the ROBLOX community since 2017. I’m a fast learner and a quick worker. If you don’t see the clothing style you want made in my examples, feel free to reach out to me and I can guarantee there is a chance I can make it. I’d like to share my work across the whole ROBLOX community.

My Designing Process
I start of by utilising my reference to create the outlines. I then fill out the outline. Afterwards, I move onto shading. My shading differs depending on the type of piece I’m making.

I use both ibisPaint X and Medibang Paint Pro.

Experience:
I have made clothing for the groups, ‘EyyTeam’, ‘Sabor’, ‘Katana Apparel’, ‘FP clothing’ and many more. I currently work for ‘Katana Apparel’, ‘FP clothing’, ‘Generation:Dead’ and my personal group, ‘Apache <3’.

What Clothing Styles Can I Design?
I am strong in designing goth, y2k, soft, and aesthetic. However, I can definitely do any styles like:

• Frontpage type
  • Formal/Suits
  • Uniforms/Merch
  • Cosplay
  • Military

And many others!

Why Should You Hire Me?
I take a reasonable amount of time to create each one of my pieces. I put in the dedication and effort to make sure it achieves my client’s wish while going above and beyond. My clothing strives to be unique, eye catching and high quality. To successfully make each piece, I make any minor or major changes my client asks for.

How Do I Manage My Commissions?
I create each commission in the order according to when each is received. If there is a deadline for your order, my start date will be adjusted, please let me know of this in your opening message.

How Does Payment Work?
I take full upfront payment before I start. If at some point I cannot fulfil your request, a full refund will be issued.

Any Changes Wanted?
I allow changes to be made, however, depending on how big the change is, I may charge extra. If I have already completed the piece, changes can no longer be issued.

Commission Note:
I will send WIP images of my progression on each day I work on it. After each image, I will await my client’s response, and then continue.

Receiving and Uploading:
If I am working long term, the clothing will be uploaded by me. Otherwise, if it’s personal clothing, you will upload it yourself when I give you the template.

However, you MUST credit me in the description of the clothing or wherever it is used. You cannot claim the work as your own.

Aesthetics

image image image image image image image image

Formal

image image image

More examples coming.

I design clothing according to Australian time (AEST). The hours I am on varies. During break, I am available around 2pm-12am everyday. During school terms, I am available from 8am-8pm, however, I will be on and off. Please be respectful of when I’m off and refrain from spamming me.

I will not say exact dates of when orders will be completed but EACH outfit shouldn’t take more then a week.

Individual Shirt/Pant: 1k-1.5k (1429-2143 via T-Shirt/Gamepass) Robux

Full Outfits: 2k-3k (2857-4286 via T-Shirt/Gamepass) Robux

I can work either one time, short term, or long term commissions. You must be able to meet my prices, maybe more depending on detail. I do not take percentage whatsoever.

Why Is My Pricing So?
My pricing was decided based on the time, effort, and detail put into each piece, as well as the final product and outcome. I also spend 1 day to a week designing an outfit.

Payment Methods:
I accept any of the following methods:

• Group funds
  • T-Shirt
  • Gamepass
  • Giftcard

If you are paying through gamepass or t-shirt, you must be able to cover tax.

ROBLOX/ DevForum: @MissMae15
Discord: MaeMaeMae#2475

Thank you for reading, I look forward to working with you!

60 Likes
Cambridge County, State of Palmdale
[HIRING] Pentagon5 Team Developers
[HIRING] Scripter, Builder, Management, and more for JoJo Game
Looking for Experienced or Talented Clothing Designer
Feedback On Recent Clothing
Bluestate Prison is looking for developers
[FREE] MissMae15 | Clothing Uploader
(open) EXPERIENCED GROUP CLOTHING DESIGNERS NEEDED! - NorthSide Ent. [UK]
(CLOSED) 3,000 R$+) Hiring Clothing Designers!
[CLOSED] Clothing Designer for Hire (2,000R$/Asset)
(CLOSED) Hiring Clothing Designers!
[REOPEN] Hiring Cafe Uniform Designer - Kopa Recruitment
[CLOSED] Hiring long term CLOTHING DESIGNERS!
[Closed] Experienced clothing designers!
[CLOSED]Hiring CLOTHING DESIGNERS for a HOMESTORE
Recruiting/Hiring Clothing Designers
[FREE] Clothing Designs (8/8 SLOTS)
[OPEN] Futuristic RP title, skilled developers needed
Closed - Clothing Designer needed
[CLOSED] Looking for a Clothing Designer to Make Merch
Hiring Designers that doesn't get famous!p
(CLOSED!) Hiring a Clothing Designer For Quick Task
[CLOSED] SCP Area 02 Hiring Clothing Designer
[CLOSED] Runway Aesthetic
[CLOSED] Hiring Scripters, Clothing Designers and many more!
Holiday Developer Game Jam Matchmaking Thread!
[CLOSED] New Game Development Team Looking For Developers!
[CLOSED] Super Fighting Friends
[CLOSED] | Clothing Designers
Looking for clothing designer & Homestore builder
[OPEN] Hiring Clothing Designers
[OPEN] Looking for a Clothing Designer!
[OPEN] Hiring Talented Designers at Brxken
Hiring Clothing Designer
Hiring clothing designers
[OPEN] Big Roux Find Developers
[OPEN] Looking for clothing designers
Space Battle Game (Developers Needed)
Scripter - Builder - shirt designer - logo designer needed!
Looking for devs

Hey! I’m interested! Message me @AquxticNxrwhxl, thank you!

2 Likes

Hey, MissMae15! I’m clayman100man, owner of a small group with big dreams, Oatmeal Creations! We’re a group focused on giving the best quality content in our own original way, and we’ve been in great need for an incredible clothing designer. I’ve stumbled upon your messages to other groups a few times and was wondering if you were still available for hire?

Our price ranges are always changing over time, and you can always make suggestions based on price, but since we’re a small group of 62 members, funding kinda comes short for now, but as we continue to grow, payouts will too over time. I have a bit of experience with running groups in the past, so I’ve come to terms with what works and what doesn’t. I realized that Oatmeal Creations is the group to set the bar for Roblox’s future of games, clothing, and an epic community!

I’ve checked out your clothing commissions page, and I have to say your work is absolutely incredible and exactly what our group needs for funds to continue support for our amazing team. I’m aware you don’t have discord, so maybe we can chat over some things in a Roblox game? I don’t know if you are able to communicate easily in the DevForum (cuz I’m kinda new to the DevForum personally.)

Let me know if you’re interested, and thank you for your time! To reach out, message me, or reply to this message! Have a great day! @clayman100man

6 Likes

Hey I am interested add me on discord PKBbornlegend#6540

4 Likes

UPDATE (12/11/2020)[AEST]:

• New banners
  • New Terms Of Service
  • New prices
  • New examples
  • Whole REVAMP!!
4 Likes

You Should hire MissMae15 she is talented in designing!

4 Likes

I would recommend her 100%! She’s active, amazing, hard-working, and really cooperative! 10/10

4 Likes

Great service! Fast and nice. Definitely recommend ordering if you need a good designer.

3 Likes

UPDATE (27/11/2020)[AEST]:

• Added a new “Reviews” tab
  • Added vouches/ reviews
4 Likes

MissMae15 is a high-quality designer. She produces clothing at a reasonable speed. Great communication and delivery. Her prices are low for the quality she presents, and should be raised by a landslide. I have ordered from her multiple times, and she never disappoints. She exceeds my expectations. Both successful in one-time, short term and long term work. Words cannot express her work.

Overall:
• ∞/10 Service
• Fast delivery
• Quick communication
• Finds references quickly
• Exceeds expectations
• Puts in time and effort
• Puts in immaculate and perfect detail

Thank you so much Mae!

I recommend her to anyone and everyone.

A Note To Mae : Please do not listen to the negative comments and reviews. Just focus on the positive ones. The negative people are just out there to get you. Just keep improving, keep designing, keep positive, keep happy. Your service is amazing.

A Note To Anyone Ordering : Do not look at the negative comments. If you like Mae’s work, order from her and see for yourself. She won’t disappoint. Do not take an opinion from just the negative ones.

Thank you!

7 Likes

I ordered from MissMae15, I was very impressed with the designs and her professionalism. Her clothing designs are beautiful and very well priced. Although there was one minor miscommunication error, I was followed-up with a professional apology, which truly impressed me.

:clap: I certainly applaud her dedication towards clothing design. If you’re in need of a clothing designer, I would very highly recommend MissMae15. Her communication, production and delivery speed is worth it.

-Rosie

6 Likes

I don’t really know what to say that hasn’t been said already. Everything above is absolutely true. Mae’s prices are very reasonable considering the admirable time and effort she puts into each design. She doesn’t rush through it, so you can expect her best work with your order. Good communication as well! :slight_smile:

also she totally copied my terms of service and time/availability, but its fine LOL

4 Likes

Thank you! I enjoyed working with someone of your expertise.

Aha, sorry about that :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

LOOKING TO UPDATE PORTFOLIO

I want to organise my examples into different clothing styles. Please vote below of what categories I should have:

• Anime
  • Fantasy
  • Military
  • Casual/Aesthetic
  • Formal
  • Uniforms
  • All of the above

0 voters

If you have any other suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact/PM me.

5 Likes

UPDATE (08/12/2020)[AEST]:

• End of year sale issued
  • 50% off portfolio-wide
3 Likes

Mae is a very high quality designer. Even Tho I got a free design I would say they worked to the best of their ability.
9?10

6 Likes

UPDATE (06/01/2021)[AEST]:

• New Year Revamp
  • Raised prices
    *All new information
  • Recent examples and new tabs
3 Likes

I am very tempted to hire you! I am sorry if you are not tempted to work with me. Since I have started a very new clothing group. But can you open up to negotiation? Thank you!
Discord: GrxyLixn#2794
Clothing group: Grxy's - Roblox

I am also a GFX Designer. If you need any GFX I am willing to do a trade. Since I don’t have anything to promise you on the group yet!
Portfolio: [ Closed! ] GFX Designer Currently for Hire!

1 Like

Woah, nice work keep it up! I will recommend you to all my friends :smile:!

2 Likes

Thank you! It is appreciated. :slight_smile:

1 Like