[CLOSED] Technology Developer; Helps Make And Maintain Police And Job Roleplay Ui's, Systems, Modules

About Us

Well, we’re an upcoming State RP group looking for someone to

The Team

@cypherpheonix - Lead Developer & Programmer//Co-Founder
@bigboo49 - Senior Developer//Props Department
@nastyhomie18 - Probationary Developer//Structure Developer.

You can see our progress so far here: https://www.roblox.com/games/3447394429/State-of-Calimiea-Alpha

About The Job

You’ll need to be able to maintain current and future code, be able to make modules and systems. You will also be developing new technology, all scripted technology must be able to work in FE. Using a module or events, FE is required.

Payment

We are paying 3600 Robux monthly, you get paid 240/hr for work reached outside the 6 hours a month needed.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord: uVQk3e2// me personally WildJGaming#0788

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for your time. - Lead Developer//Founder - Chief_Thompson.

1600 robux a month??? Alright…

Most scripters here work on Minimum wage… You’re saying that you are paying 30-55 robux an hour, which is not even a 5th of a penny…

Current minimum wage in the US is $7.25 a hour, which equates to around 2k robux an hour… If you expect to find any script that is willing to take this job, I’d highly suggest raising the payment…

Hello, 12904. Yes, I know it’s a very low wage, but we’re under a 15K budget, with 2 other paid developers. But, I am willing to raise the payment, do you have any suggestions, I’d love to hear it if so.

As I said above, 1600 robux a month just aint enough, so raising the payment/budget is really the only way to go…

Alright, we have updated the price as much as we could. Hope a programmer would be able to work with it.

I don’t think even 3600 is that great. I mean, it’s understandable your at a low budget. But you’re basically asking the scripter to handle the entire game. Because Systems and UI and new technologies basically cover an entire game’s worth of programming.

I mean a scripter can make more robux just doing a quarter of the work on one of the things you listed.

Okay. Thanks for the input, appreciate it.

Considering paying actual USD.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.