| Closed Temporarily | BionicTea | 2D Cartoon Artist and Graphic Designer | Portfolio |

This artist is awesome! They drew a beautiful profile picture and made the edits I wanted, which came out to be over 15 in total. I highly recommend this artist as they have cheap prices and give you amazing work.

4 Likes

Work is beautiful and insanely cheap! I highly recommend getting your art made by Bionic!

2 Likes

Added some gamepass examples! :smiley:

1 Like

Fantastic work for an excellent price! Highly recommended!

2 Likes

looks good but how many commissions have you got in total

2 Likes

I’m not entirely sure since I don’t keep track of them.

1 Like

okay, but if you had to estimate how many comissions you completed, what would it be?

1 Like

I would say roughly 30-40 ish.

1 Like

alright looks good, thanks for your answer

1 Like

Np, have an amazing day! :smiley:

(Fun Fact because 30 characters) It takes about 10 pounds of milk to make one pound of cheese!

1 Like

yes in the netherlands we know how to make cheese for sure

2 Likes

Good fast service, made me such nice a pfp, quality stuff. If you’ve only got a rough idea of what you want, this guy can come up with the rest. Solid recommendation

4 Likes

Ordered one, and he completed it super quickly! Didn’t waste any of my time, and it looked great! 100% recommended! :smile::+1:

5 Likes

Highly recommend! Recieved my order quick with amazing quality. Result was perfect :+1: Super nice person to work with!

2 Likes

Do you happen to do YT membership sticker packs

I need my avatar with like 5-8 different emotions (headshot only and small)

if yes, how much would it be for like a 5-8 sticker pack

3 Likes

Sure I might be able to do that! Could you give me more information over discord or the dev forum DMs?

4 Likes

Fantastic artist, and very easy to work with. Extremely happy with the final product!

4 Likes

I loved Bionic’s work! They are an extremely nice friendly person and lovely to work with. :smile:

5 Likes

I bought one and it was amazing. I would highly recommend that you buy one if you have money. I’ve never been happier with someone I’ve hired.

3 Likes

Hiya! Commissions are open again! I changed up some of the prices and added some new stuff as well! :smiley:

2 Likes