| Closed Temporarily | BionicTea | 2D Cartoon Artist and Graphic Designer | Portfolio |

Amazing art, I have sent you a request via discord, I cannot wait.

2 Likes

He is a good person and respectful. fast working. I may not have been able to afford it but I recommend him for a good profile picture

1 Like

Its neat! I can’t give any mistaken that you did. Good Job!

1 Like

Wow <33 What do you use to draw digitally?

1 Like

I use clip studio paint! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks, my English is not good. And for logos too? I hope you understand what I wrote hahaha
I love your work <3

1 Like

No problem, I understood you perfectly!
For logos I use Adobe Illustrator :smiley:

2 Likes

Amazing quality work! Totally suggest working with Bionic. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve opened commissions as well as changed my banner and headings! :smiley:

Very easy and nice to work with. I got my artwork in a timely manner and the final product totally met my exceptions. Definitely vouching here, his work and service is worth every single penny you’re paying!

1 Like

Very fast reply and finished product! Totally would recommend.
I would come back if I need something else hand drawn!

2 Likes

Hi again! I’m opening commissions for the weekend! If you’re interested feel free to message me! :smiley:

I sent you a friend request on Discord!

I would 100% recommend this artist! One the the few, yet talented 2D artists on Roblox. If you’re looking for a budget friendly 2D artist, with a cartoon-like style, this is the perfect artist for you!

1 Like

Hey guys! My commissions are open for the weekend! If you’re interested feel free to send me a dm! :heart:

Totally recommend Bionic, finished my commission in under a day. Great artwork and great customer service!

1 Like

Guess who’s back.
Back again
Bionics Back
Tell a friend.