[Closed] The Black Sun | Hiring a modeler

Job Recruitment Notice

~ About Us ~

Hi there! We are currently an upcoming faction for the Starwars Universe, we are currently looking for a skilled weapon and vehicle modeler to work on our new upcoming game.

~ About The Job ~

We are looking for a professional modeler to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality models that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another. We are also looking for different variations of each of the models so we can use different statistics on the weapons.

Examples of the vehicles:

Examples of the weapons:

Payment

We are paying 700-1000 ROBUX per weapon and 1000-3000 ROBUX per vehicle. Our preferred payment method is ROBUX.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum (@kyptorbx) or via Discord DM at: kypto#2951
DM me more more information if interested. Tell me in the comments when you send a request so I know to accept it.

Thank you for your time! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello there, I am interested in this job, I can’t send you a friend request so please add me DrDarkEssence#4118

1 Like

Not sure why you’re unable to send me one but I sent you one. Message me when you accept it.

i actually already have a revolver made, add me:
Apoc#7186

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.