[CLOSED] Tower Defenders | Hiring GFX Artist For Thumbnail | 5-10k Group Funds

Hello fellow developers, I’m the owner and lead developer of Dreamers and Tower Defenders, an upcoming game that I’m very excited to announce has been soft-released. :grin:

Tower Defenders

Here’s the forum post
Or visit the game directly and check it out for yourself here

The Job

I am looking to commission an artist for a fully rendered scene with a cinematic feel to it, a character/characters posing, pre-clash shot, the boss posing, etc. These are some ideas to throw out there but I am sure I would be pleased with almost anything.

I have models ready for the rigging and rendering if you need them.

• The style is definitely realism, detailed, good lighting, particles from debris or spells, etc. Medium-High Quality, 900-2k res.

• The theme is heroic, battle, actiony. With serious or intimidating undertones, i.e. a menacing spectral knight poised ready to attack and annihilate its opposition. A dragon roaring away or at the camera. Two characters or more readying/leaping in to clash into an epic and collateral battle.

• The setting is a medieval fantasy world, dragons, magic, ethereal, other-worldly, and demonic evils all exist. Early stages of gunpowder, monarchies, warring clans, and war-torn regions.

• The genre is RPG, Fantasy, Tower Defense, Strategy

Image References
Disclaimer: These images are references for poses and viewpoints mostly, I understand the quality and price differences.

TheGreatAlexander

I5k

illuminatro

Asasthenes 1

Asasthenes 2

Asasthenes 3

Payment & Scheduling

• 5-10k

• Robux

• Group Payout

• Negotiable

• Schedule flexible, deadline less than two weeks.

I would be happy to discuss scheduling, business, and any further information or questions you have about the job on any of the handles below.

Handles

• My Discord Joey#5758

• My Roblox Profile

• Dreamers Discord Link Jthj8Mp

• Dreamers Group

Thank you for reading, happy developing! :wave:

2 Likes

hello, friend, I’ll postulate,to make the miniature

I highly recommend @HP2009_GFX , He is an high quality GFX artist, and meets your price range. He did me some gfx and he responded fast and did an amazing job.

3 Likes

I recommend @RipperGFX . Some of the examples on his portfolio are right up your alley, similar to i5k and Asasthenes. Portfolio attached. Reference art rows 5, 6, and 7 specifically.

https://www.deviantart.com/contentdestroyed/gallery/

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.