(Closed) Troothly - Experienced Builder/3D Modeler

**Currently working on new examples as I have gained new skills and experience, simply making my old work insufficient and out of date. **

rq

Hi there! Im Troothly. I am a builder and 3D modeler. I have building on Roblox for 4 years now. I work on any types of buildings/styles/themes. For example I can do Realistic, Low-Poly, Cartoony, classical, etc. Those are just a few, but I can assure you that I can build just about anything as long as you can explain it properly. I mainly use Blender to create my builds, but plan on expanding to Maya and other softwares!

Textured Models

Maps

I am available for 3 hours a day on weekdays, and up to 5-8 hours on weekends. I am currently interested in short and long term projects. I can assure you that I will not be lazy, and whatever tasks that need to be completed before a set due date, will be completed on time.

My prices do vary depending on the job. I do not tolerate any stealing or scamming of any sort. I only accept Robux, and only through group funds. I am also open to percentages as long as the game seems promising to me.

You can contact me on Discord or Twitter!

Discord:ItsJustTroothings#6101
Twitter:@ItsTroothly

-Troothly :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s a very VIP room you have there. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes