MHL Group is hiring new anime developers! [My Hero Legendary]

We’re currently mainly only looking for a proficient 3D modeler and builder.

About Us:

Hi there! I’m the Head Developer of MHL: Group and we’re officially looking for new developers! Our very old game but yet known is My Hero Legendary: 1 which is currently but temporary our flagship game. We’re working on a new game which is also known as My Hero Legendary: Remastered which is planned to replace our current game as the new flagship game. It’s basically a remake of our current game but with more up-to-date technology and performance. We plan to eventually maintain the new game as our flagship game and stop updating the old one. The new game is planned to have many more frequent updates as well as new content. We have a young community audience and therefore we don’t require high-quality games. We want our games to run smooth cross-platform so that explains why we don’t have a very well-developed game but we plan to increase quality in our new game that is still in development.

The Team
@Cyzmo - Owner & Producer
@ImperialMohhay - Development Lead, Primary Programmer & UI Artist
@IzTom - Assistant Development Lead, Primary UI Artist & Game Design

@Inc_X - Secondary Programmer

@ChknFesh - Primary Animator

@simosulg2 - Primary Builder
@you - Secondary Builder

@you - Primary 3D Modeler
@anxyeity - Secondary 3D Modeler

You can see our progress so far here: My Hero Legendary: Remastered - Roblox

About The Job:

We are looking for a proficient 3D modeler and builder to join our team. We expect high-quality assets that adhere to our game’s style. We check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with our developers.

Example of our game's build & mesh style

Should-have traits:

• Willing to engage and share creative ideas with team members.
  • 3 years of experience in your developing field.
  • 13 years of age.
  • Good communication skills.
  • Experience in a professional development team environment.
  • A microphone to attend development meetings.
  • A google mail you can use to access private developer documents.
  • Many examples of your past work.

Nice-to-have traits:

• 5+ years of experience in your developing field.
  • 15+ years of age.
  • A portfolio with your past work.

Payment:

We are paying XXX-XXXXX R$ per asset.

How to Apply:

Message me on discord or reply to this post with your application. (Portfolio preferred but google document works)

Discord: Mohhay#9028

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello!

I’m interested in the Builder and perhaps the 3D Modeler position. Here’s some examples of my building style: https://perfusioniste.carrd.co.

I sent a friend request on Discord as well (krewt#9738). :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello @ImperialMohhay.

I may not be the best programmer out there but I don’t mind helping out with your game. I contacted you on discord (Xx_xX121#1364)

We’ve got a builder accepted and possibly have a 3D modeller accepted too, we mainly need a programmer now but if you are a 3D modeller fell free to still apply as you still have the chance to get picked.

Hey there, I am a 3D modeler and builder! I would love to apply for you 3D modeling position if it is still available. Here is the link to my discord and portfolio!
Discord:ItsJustTroothings#6101
Portfolio:Troothly - Experienced Builder/3D Modeler(CLOSED)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.