[CLOSED] True Colors (75k+ Members) - Full Time Scripter

Long-Term Scripter needed

About Us

Hello everyone! My name is Errin and I am the Head Administrator at True Colors. We are the largest LGBTQ+ support group on ROBLOX with over 75,000 members. Established back in 2012, our group has come a long way since then. Our group’s focus is to support the LGBT community, which contains different orientations, and gender identities. As always, anyone is welcome regardless of their identity.

You can visit our group here: True Colors - Roblox

The Team
@tkirax - Builder
@landon90 - Scripter
@ TBA - UI Designer

About The Job

As you will be starting on a clean slate, we want to emphasize what will be expected of you as well as the prerequisites.

Requirements

• Must be of at least 13 years of age.

• Must have a good reputation on ROBLOX and be open to the LGBTQ+ community.

• Must have prior experience in building and/or scripting.

• Must have a portfolio.

• Must have good communication skills

Expectations

Expectations for Scripter

You will be required to engage in projects such as creating the in-game currency, updating our admin list, creating a rank system for people to change their roles in the group, a music system of some sort, a crate system, as well as ensuring that the game is enjoyable by adding several features which we will disclose with you if you are to be hired. For more details please discuss with our Builder.

About the Game

You will need to keep in mind that you will be scripting a hangout game. You will be expected to work on a map that will be an enjoyable place for our community to hold events, gatherings, and more while still incorporating LGBT aspects to it. Please check out the scripter expectations for more details on what you will possibly be working on. Feel free to contact us as well.

You will essentially be a part of our staff team as you will be given basic permissions in the Discord server while also having full access to the game and over time, as you gain our trust we will eventually allow you to enter our Human Resources team.

Payment

We are looking to pay a set price and/or a percentage, please contact us more for details about payment.

Contact Us

If you are interested in this position or have any concerns, please contact one of us on Discord.

Owner - VeganEmpress#2131
Builder - kira#2066

Thank you for reading! :rainbow:

1 Like

I think it’s quite a bad price.
Literally you are paying 12.5K per how much time?

Hello! I think this post needs a few more details about the job. What are some specifics on what you need to be scripted in-game? What would the game be about?

1 Like

Details on payment has been updated.

I apologize, I’ve accidentally left out the details on the game. I’ll be editing it onto the post in just a second.

I’m sure this will be a fun opportunity to those scripters out there!

However 12,500 robux is pretty low. For context, that’s what I usually charge for non-scripted UI alone.

Forgot to remove that as well - payment can be discussed with the owner and builder, we’ve decided to change it.

Please contact one of the contacts listed if you’re interested!

Added you on Discord, should appear as chen#0072

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.