(Closed) Twin - Advanced Luau Scripter

My name is Twin. I’ve been scripting on Roblox for over three years as a hobby and I’ve also made a decent amount of profit from commissioning my services to others. My programming expertise lie in modular and object-oriented logic, code optimization, server-client communication, and responsive UI design. Although my primary work on this account is all done in Lua, I am also fluent in JavaScript and Swift and at an intermediate level in C++. If you’re interested in commissioning me, you can find my contact information, past creations, and pricing below.

Throughout my years on Roblox, I’ve used Luau to create many different things. Below is a list of the things I’m most proud of along with links to showcases of them.

Games
Sword Fight And Flex Your Time
Connect 4
  • Originally made in an hour timeframe as a way to challenge my coding efficiency skills, then I polished it up and turned it into a functioning game
    Connect 4 - Roblox
Wordle
King of the Hill
The 36
  • Round-based game made out of boredom based of the Netflix psychological thriller “Circle”
    The 36 - Roblox

Open-Sourced Items
Quick Donation Board
InstanceCalculator

Clips

You can view various clips of mini-projects I’ve worked on in my “Scripting Demos” YouTube playlist.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmrTE7_MfttyqQI-7Zk3YW0kpWkzUha1p

As do most scripters, I do have my weak points when it comes to programming. If you’re considering commissioning me for something that involves one of the following, I probably won’t be able to complete your commission with the best quality possible and odds are that I’ll reject it anyway.

• Vehicles (except for VERY basic ones)
  • Anime games (no)

I can take both Robux and PayPal payment. I’ll tend to lean towards Robux for small/medium commissions and PayPal for large commissions. I do not take percentages of games or in-game perks/cosmetics as payment.

If I am not sure of your intentions and you are paying via real-life currency, I may request that you pay via cryptocurrency.

I will never require customers to pay me before they have seen the final product. The only case of this would be if I was scripting an entire game for you and I was taking a down payment, however I rarely do very long-term commissions anyway.

My commissions are closed until further notice.

My contact information is hidden until my commissions are reopened to prevent unnecessary spam.

Thanks for your interest :cityscape:

16 Likes

Your code organization is incredible! Nice work! I would recommend adding a little more work to show what you can really do. Other than that, you seem to be a professional, keep it up!

1 Like

Hey i would like to make you a dev for one of Legends Studios game add me on discord SkullyGamingDM#7306

2 Likes

Could I just purchase the Ordering System? Also if I can how much would it be?

My tag is Cylexzone#7013

I recently hired twinqle for an elevator system project. He was finished way before I expected and is a very good communicator. I probably wasn’t the easiest to work with because I kept thinking of things to be added / edited in the system; but he got everything done no problem. His work is very organized and impressive. He made the vision I had for my group become a reality. Would highly recommend hiring him if you need anything.

2 Likes

Hi! We would love to hire you as the 2nd scripter for our epic game!
Please dm me your discord, and I’ll add you!

hi would like to hire you for some work

@P4CKSTABBER
@coolguyweir

There is contact information located in the contact information section of the OP, and replying to this post is not a method. If you’re interested in hiring me, please message me via the DevForum for my Discord information or contact me on Twitter.

I did contact you on Twitter because I don’t see your discord
here my discord Pãćķ-Ą-Bőó#0003

1 Like

Hey there! I’m curious, do you accept USD?

I accept USD for larger commissions. I will not use it for commissions under 350$.

I can help you understand dot product and trig.

i messaged u on devforum idk if u got it

2 Likes