Closed! ty to everyone

Hello there! I hope you are having an amazing day today! I am CollectableCoin. I have had a roblox account for about 4 years now. 2 years ago I gotten into building. I haven’t played the game in about a year now but I am coming back stronger than ever. My team and I (Vurse Studios) are making a Horror game called Left to Die. Our goal in making this game is to improve our skills and also make an amazing game for all to play.

The Project

I have been apart of many unfinished games in the past that would’ve made it far but we never finished it. Now it’s about time we change that. I aim aiming for this game to be fully released and to have current updates.

The game is mainly about there is one person who is the hunter or so called “murderer”. There are people that are trying to hide from this “hunter” and they are trying to survive in the given amount of time. It is pitch black outside and all you have is a flashlight/lantern. If you win the game, you get coins and experience points. With the coins you can buy special perks and weapon skins/crates.

The Job

Vurse Studios needs:

An Experienced Builder who can make maps and lobby’s

An Experienced Scripter who can take up hard tasks

A modeler who can make different machete skins/models

A animator who can make different walking animations. (R6)

and more!

Payment

Whew! You’ve made it! Now you are probably wondering on how much i’ll pay you. I AM ONLY DOING PERCENTAGES BECAUSE I HAVE NO ROBUX AT THE MOMENT. If you want to discuss percentages you can talk to me about it. I really do believe this game will make a lot of money and it will blow up.

Income

You are asking, how will this game make money? Well we will have a VIP pass which offers more xp and special name tags and more. We’ll also offer a currency called skulls. These skulls are only obtainable by purchasing them. I am also going to be having an AMAZING marketing team. We will have ads that will be sure to be clicked on!

Contact

You can contact me via Discord. I am always active on there. my discord tag is : phorba#8385

You have to be at least 13.

Thank you for your time and let’s make the best game we can! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We will have ads that will be sure to be clicked on

Didn’t you just say that you are currently not having any Robux? How are you willing to run ads if you’re out of Robux?

Well we will have a VIP pass which offers more xp and special name tags and more. We’ll also offer a currency called skulls.

I would also like to admit, that only because you have things that players could possibly buy, players mustn’t buy these products - Or what if you don’t even get players? If there is no one, then no one can buy anything.

I recommend you to repost this when you are having Robux. Most developers are very unlikely to work with you if their payment is not guaranteed.
Have a nice day.

6 Likes

What I am wondering is that if you have no Robux, but you have a team. Your team has completed the work you hire them for. You are paying off percentages, what if there is not enough, or there simply just isn’t any. How are you going to pay the developers for their work? Like PerfectlyBlack said, if your Robux isn’t garunteed, most developers are very unlikely to work with you.

1 Like

all of the developers in my team know the risk v reward. they are wanting to take that leap of faith just for the game and for the team. we know if we work hard the work will pay off. and i am getting robux soon. i just don’t have some at the current moment. thank you for the constructive criticism though!

1 Like

No worries. I hope everything goes well for your game.

2 Likes

like i said. all of the developers in my team know the risk v reward. they are wanting to take that leap of faith just for the game and for the team. we know if we work hard the work will pay off. and i am getting robux soon. i just don’t have some at the current moment. and i know the VIP pass is optional and not a lot of people are going to buy it. i also don’t depend on it. i’m just showing ways on how the game will receive robux. thank you for the constructive criticism though! i truly appreciate it!

we still need builders,GFX, animators,composers and more. please message me on discord.

In Left To Die, it’s dark, the only thing you have is a lantern for you to see. The game will start with a total of 12 players – 1 hunter and 11 victims. The Victims will get 20 seconds to find somewhere to hide before the hunter finds them. The hunter is able to have special perks that give him/her an advantage. The game will play for 3 minutes unless ALL of the victims get killed.

If you are interested in the game, i can explain further. just contact me on discord

7 posts were split to a new topic: Feedback on Recruitment Payment

Honestly, this concept is pretty easy to make, you wouldn’t need an advanced scripter or anything. In addition, there are already games out there like Stalker

You should also state what percentage you are giving out to people.

i have never heard of stalker. it was mainly supposed to be like the game hunted but that game shut down idk how long ago. that game was my favorite and i’m wanting to recreate that same feeling

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.