[CLOSED] UI Designer for a Simulator [OPEN]

Trade Island

Hi there! We are HQ Studios. We’re a small upcoming game development team. Our game, Trade Island is simulator where you can open cases, trade, sell, and collect! We are looking to spend 50k+ Robux in advertising over the course of a week upon the game’s initial release.

We are currently looking to hire a Professional UI Designer to create a whole UI setup for our game. You must have experience with simulator type UI’s or at least know the basics of what’s involved.

We expect you to show commitment into the job as you will be part of our development team. So, please only apply if you see potential in our game.

Showcase

The map, model’s & GFX have already been completed for Trade Island. Here are a few screenshot’s below:

Map by Natalie_Clabo

Custom Limited Model's by Devl_N

Here is the game link: Trade Island (Note: the game is not yet playable by anyone)

About The Job

Applying for this position means you are experienced in the UI Designing field and know what a simulator requires. I’ve created a Google Doc displaying and demonstrating a list of the tasks required. The list goes into detail on what the UI’s should include and how they should look etc.

Daily communication is required for updates on UI’s etc. I also expect screenshot’s to see if changes are required .

• Upon UI completion, I may request minor addition / changes in certain UI aspects.

Payment

• Payment will either be Robux (Group Funds) or USD via PayPal.

• Payment via Robux mean’s you will have to wait extra time due to the Security Update

--------------------------------
Robux: 5000 - 7000 :robux:
Paypal: $17.50 - 24.50
--------------------------------

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord: Mani#0007
You must be 13+ to apply.

Thank you for reading! I look forward to seeing you!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.