[CLOSED] UI designer for hire

icon47

Hello, I am offering my services as a UI designer. I have about 4 years of experience with using photoshop.

Important to read

I will send and update you along the way, if there is something you’re unsure about, tell me right away. The earlier you tell me, the better.

It is important to answer the questions below once contacting me.

Information needed for a new game:

1. What is the game about?
  2. What style of UI do you need? (i.e: cartoon-styled, minimalistic styled, or realistic (high-qual. textures and shading) style?)
  3. If you want full game UI, how many UIs and UI buttons do you need? What will these UIs and UI buttons be? (i.e: Menu UI, Shop UI, Play button, etc…)
  4. What buttons/options do you want the UIs to have? (List each UI. i.e: Menu UI: Play button, Settings button and so on.)
  5. What are some games that you can reference for how you want the User Interface to look like?
  6. If you have any other reference pictures/information, link them to me.

Information needed for a current game:

1. Screenshots of all the original game’s interface you’d need to be redone.
  2. What is the game about?
  3. What style of UI do you need? (i.e: cartoon-styled, minimalistic styled, or realistic (high-qual. textures and shading) style?)
  4. If you want full game UI, how many UIs and UI buttons do you need. What will these UIs and UI buttons be? (i.e: Menu UI, Shop UI, Play button, etc…)
  5. How would you like the UIs to be different from the last? (You can link references too)
  6. If you have any other information/ reference pictures, link them here.

icon46

Currently working on updating my work, will open again soon.

UIs

shopbutton1done
codebut setbut shopbut

icon 69

I am available any time on discord but I can work from 4-8 hours per day. My time zone is UTC.

icon420

The payment is fully negotiable. I accept many types of payment methods such as Robux, Paypal, Cashapp and Crypto. Can accept other types of payment methods, just ask. The prices stated are estimates, they may change depending on what you want exactly.

I rarely accept % payments, unless I see great potential in the game. The majority of the game must be done.

Prices

Full Detailed game UI: Varies a lot

Full modern game UI: 5k-10k Robux / $20- $50

Full cartoony game UI (8 frames): 5k-15k Robux / $20- $70

Single UI prices are given upon asking.

iconyes

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord, wow#8009.

Thanks for reading!

2 Likes

Is this still open? (30 CHAAARS)

1 Like

Yes, it is still open. (30 chars)

I’m interested I’ve added you via discord (chrisqt#6969)

Do You accept revenue payment, as well as long-term jobs?

Hey. Sorry but I do not accept revenue payment since it isn’t stable payment and I try to stay away from long-term jobs as I’d like to work short-term as of now.

I have opened my commissions once again!

Add me on discord I would like to see more of your skills and if you can make what im think (Mangoz#4321)

I have added you on discord. :grinning:

1 Like

Okay.
(10 chars) (10 chars) (10 chars)