[Closed] UI Designer needed | Little Ducklings Daycare

Hello! My name is RalseiTheGoat, current owner and scripter of Little Ducklings Daycare, an upcoming Daycare roleplaying group that will be set to launch within a few months.

About the position

At the moment, I am currently looking for a UI designer to do commissions from time to time (and soon fulltime once our group launches shall you desire to continue working), ranging from shops to loading screens, and much more.

The UI Style

It can be made in Studio or external art programs. However, I am looking for an eye friendly cartoony type of UI with a nice blue or light green color to them (I can give you a color palette as an example),

Payment

It varies based on the size of your task (yes, you will have multiple tasks). At the moment, I’m somewhat low on funds. I will be able to buy a T-Shirt (if you have BC, and yes I’ll cover the 30% tax to ensure you receive full payment). Usually, payment will be 2k+ robux based off of the complexity of the task, the end result, and the time you took.

Contact

You can contact me via devforum pms or DM me on Discord, which is RalseiTheGoat#7355

1 Like

Sent you a discord FR!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.