[CLOSED] Uniform Designer Wanted

New California Republic Seeking Uniform Designer!

About The Job

Hello! My username is CharlesLafayette, and I am here representing my in-development project, New California Republic Army. What were are looking for right now is a short-term clothing designer to design our uniforms based upon what the faction of the New California Republic wears based in the game world of Fallout: New Vegas. While this is at the moment a one-time job, future work may be offered down the road as we expand.

Examples

At the moment we are looking for three (3) sets (shirt & pants) of clothing to be produced for us.

Trooper Uniform

Trooper Fatigues

Officer's Uniform

Screenshot_31

Payment

USD is the preferred method of payment, but if necessary Robux can be paid out as well. Prices will be negotiated with the developer at a cost per set basis.

How to Apply

If you are interested in applying for this job, please do not hesitate to private message me on devforum with a link to your portfolio and please also leave your Discord tag so I know who’s who.

Update

As of this moment the position is currently filled, thank you all for your interest. Stay tuned for further updates from NCRA.

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.