[Closed / Updated - See Below] [$60K USD - $100K USD / yr] Adopt Me is hiring Gameplay Programmers

In the UK a CV and Resume mean the same thing, at least in my experience. We expect a brief overview of your work experience (and school experience if relevant), basically how you described a resume :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thanks everyone who has applied so far! The quality of talent on Roblox continues to blow me away. Weā€™re reviewing portfolios and resumes as rapidly as we can and are going to try to get responses to the first batch of candidates soon.

16 Likes

I am no programmer, but your pay is amazing, so I suggest anyone with talent to at least try to get in.

4 Likes

My cousin is obsessed with this game. This is a great payment and a great opportunity. Good luck to those who are applying or have already applied!

2 Likes

I encourage anyone who has the time and means to apply for this job to do so, it truly is an extremely rare case to see something like this pop up.

Also, I believe one of the main reasons you need to be 18+ is due to the job being full time, depending on your state depends on the limitations of how many hours per week you can work.

4 Likes

Working on my application right now, Iā€™m a bit nervous.

EDIT : Nearly done, just finishing touches!

Final edit : Application has been sent! :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

First round results are out! Thanks to everyone who took the time to apply. We really appreciate all the effort you guys put in. And thank you all for being patient - we received a lot more applications than we were expecting and made sure to give each app enough time for a quality review.

If you havenā€™t submitted an application yet, there are still open positions. Best of luck on your application! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Appreciate the opportunity! Hopefully one day :grin:

4 Likes

Weā€™ve had some great candidates so far, but are still looking for more!

If youā€™re interested and havenā€™t applied yet, apply today :smiley:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

We are still looking for talented gameplay programmers to work on Adopt Me and beyond - whilst building the future of our indie games studio!

If you think you fit the above, please apply today.

3 Likes

Great opportunity for advanced developers that wants to work on Roblox as a living!

5 Likes

Itā€™s definitely a great opportunity to pursue an roblox career :+1:

1 Like

Will yā€™all be considering previous applicants with additional openings, or should we re-apply to be considered?

3 Likes

Appreciate the continued interest :slight_smile: If youā€™ve applied before, I would recommend waiting at least 6 months before applying again.

3 Likes

Hello I applied. Hope I get accepted.

2 Likes

Iā€™m in the UK and I would love to do this

Is this job still available? Iā€™m curious.

1 Like

They have been looking for candidates since July so Iā€™d doubt it but the threads been reopened so Iā€™m unsure, best ping the ever amazing @NewFissy. All I can say is if this job opening still exists in a year, after I finish my games course at college, ā€œYou be havinā€™ some competition up in here.ā€

Joking aside they havenā€™t closed the thread and have in the last two month said they are still looking for applicants and that you can reapply after 6monts so thereā€™s no harm in applying and if I was in your position and able to move to a full-time job in the US I would, if youā€™re still unsure the staff are very nice and I imagine would be more than happy to answer your questions!

Hope this was of some help.

2 Likes