[Closed / Updated - See Below] [$60K USD - $100K USD / yr] Adopt Me is hiring Gameplay Programmers

It is indeed still open! There are multiple positions available, and we’re still looking for fill them. Thanks for checking :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have messaged you on the DevForum with an inquiry.

How does intellectual property work at DreamCraft? Of course I’m sure anything created during company time belongs to DreamCraft, but do employees maintain full intellectual property rights over projects developed outside of work hours?

2 Likes

Great question! You’re free to work on whatever you’d like outside work hours. As long as you use your own time outside work and your own resources, the IP is 100% your own property.

5 Likes

Applied, Hoping for the best! Thanks for the opportunity.

1 Like

Whats a rough estimate of time i should wait before assuming the application is denied? Does the email owner reply back with any sort of status report for decision made whether it be a no or a yes?

Thanks for the question!

We reply to all emails, including both acceptances and rejections. We’re currently a little backlogged after a restful winter break and because we want to review each application carefully, but the remaining apps should get responses within the next 1-2 weeks.

2 Likes

Sent in my application last night! I hope you like my work.

Yep, I vouch for @n_arc. One of the best you can find.

2 Likes

Ahh well i live in Australia so yeah…