[CLOSED / UPDATED] Sven | Graphic Designer

Hello, my name is Sven and I currently live in the Netherlands. I’ve been on ROBLOX for over four years but have been graphic designing and building since 2018. I’ve been doing commissions for around 2 ½ years and have made around R$600,000 (rough estimate) from my commissions combined. Around the beginning of 2021, I started gaining major popularity through commissions and the industry as a whole. Soon enough, big groups began to commission me, and my career as a graphic designer was only going up from there. Some of these groups include Frappé, the 1970s, $LITTIN, and many more. I’ll move on to some of my experience.

I currently use CINEMA 4D (C4D) to render all my graphics, and Photoshop for all visual effects. After major practice over the past few years, I finally found my style groove and am talented at what I do. As stated above, I’ve commissioned for major groups, and recently became the lead graphics designer for both Frappe and Kecai! All of my customers have left extremely positive reviews on my graphic designs and reliable service.

In short: I have created a rich amount of experience. Here is a list of groups I’ve been designing for in the past:

and obviously, many more smaller groups.

If you’re not already in my commissions server, here are some of the best graphic designs I’ve created. Of course, there are always more to come.

Graphics

User Interface (Unavailable)

I’m pretty new to UI design for games, which means I am not doing them for commissions yet.

More work will be added as soon as possible.

On WEEKDAYS, I often work between 2 PM BST and 9PM BST.
On WEEKENDS (Friday, Saturday Sunday) I work between 2PM BST and 10/11PM BST.

I usually do commissions on weekends.
Please do realize I don’t work non-stop. I do take breaks.

Currently unavailable for public commissions. Might make exceptions for long-term work.

• Icon GFX
    600R$/piece

• Thumbnail GFX
    650R$/piece

Prices are negotiable most of the time. Please DM me on Discord (sven#0002) or on Twitter for more any questions you may have.

Prices are subjected to change within the next few months.

@riveste: One of the best graphics out there! He finished my commission super fast considering the # of graphics I ordered and finished them just in time for my launch!! would definitely recommend commissioning him.

@VOIDCI: Sven’s got great communicational skills, super fast delivery, high quality renders and good pricing! Definitely would recommend to anyone who’s looking for some fresh graphics!

More reviews

@BLUEWlGGIES: I’ve ordered from Sven recently, the outcome was by far from what I originally expected. Super amazing service and wonderful products he made for my group. I 100% recommend you order graphics from him if you’re interested!

@aerites: 10/10 would recommend Sven for both builds and graphics. I’ve been working with Sven for a while, his builds are absolutely wonderful when used and his graphics just make it even better. Yeah, so you should like commission him. :cowboy_hat_face:

@Arush920: I ordered a thumbnail by Sven. Sven got the thumbnail done very quickly and was very professional throughout the ordering process. I would definitely recommend them for graphics commissions.

@Simply_Bat: Sven is fast, reliable and finishes his work to quality. All though he couldn’t do what I wanted him to do he was still able to do the next best thing. He made a perfect logo. Please order from him!

@praiseds: It was my first time ordering from Sven, and needless to say, I’m impressed! Such amazing graphics for such an amazing price, & on top of that, he finished my order in a timely matter considering my place on the queue. 100% recommend you order from him because you’ll never find this quality from anyone else!

@dxwsxn: Really nice guy. Commissioned a build and it looks amazing. Would 100% order again.

@4sips: Amazing work, loved the GFX and quality. Highly recommend ordering if you need graphics.

@asviduous : Sven delivered my graphics to full quality. I’m very happy and satisfied with what he made. Definitely recommend!

@onworlds: Amazing work! Really recommended.

@yaIIah: Second time ordering from Sven bc his work is insane! Super high quality graphics, amazing price & very professional process. I consider myself very meticulous when it comes to my group and Sven’s attention to detail is unmatched. The finished graphics were above and beyond what I wanted! He was so kind along the way and willing to make any changes. If you are looking for graphics I would highly recommend Sven!

@mattoic: Sven joined Frappé back at the end of March, and he’s been an asset to our team ever since! His communication with us has remained consistently amazing, and his work is to such a high standard and as a result, has made many of the group’s asset brighter and more appealing. He’ll always ensure you’re happy with the work and make any changes you wish, and flexibility is a huge thing for us, and Sven sure delivers on that front. Definitely recommend commissioning Sven for your graphics!

@Kaavo: I can back mattoic up, his communication is excellent and he’ll always make sure you’re happy with the final product. He also brings up cool ideas himself for your graphics of things you might not have thought of which look really nice. I definitely recommend him.

You can read more reviews below this post.

Contact me on Discord (sven#0002) or on Twitter.

50 Likes

10/10 would recommend Sven for both builds and graphics. I’ve been working with Sven for a while, his builds are absolutely wonderful when used and his graphics just make it even better. Yeah, so you should like commission him. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

My commissions are now open! Check out https://twitter.com/sidetosven/status/1332642149016477697?s=20, before ordering!

Update: commissions are no longer opened.

4 Likes

I ordered a thumbnail by Sven. Sven got the thumbnail done very quickly and was very professional throughout the ordering process. I would definitely recommend them for graphics commissions.

4 Likes

Added some of my latest works! https://twitter.com/sidetosven/status/1337395868484382720?s=20

I’ve commissioned Sven twice already and the experience, so far, has been the best! Sven is capable of making really high-quality graphics, within short periods of time, for a great price! Sven has a very convenient and fair way of managing his commissions, which is only an advantage for both, the clients and him. Overall experience is 10/10! :grinning:

1 Like

I’ve ordered from Sven recently, the outcome was by far from what I originally expected. Super amazing service and wonderful products he made for my group. I 100% recommend you order graphics from him if you’re interested!

1 Like

It was my first time ordering from Sven, and needless to say, I’m impressed! Such amazing graphics for such an amazing price, & on top of that, he finished my order in a timely matter considering my place on the queue. 100% recommend you order from him because you’ll never find this quality from anyone else!

3 Likes

Could not recommend sven enough. He finished my build in less than 3 days. Also amazing graphics and UI skills.

2 Likes

I plan to redo/reorganise this topic soon.

1 Like

Thank you so much! I hope to open them as soon as possible.

1 Like

Haven’t ordered from Sven, but judging by his graphics, they are spot on, super fast delivery, high quality, and further on! Would recommend him if you are gonna try this.

2 Likes

Second time ordering from Sven bc his work is insane! Super high quality graphics, amazing price & very professional process. I consider myself very meticulous when it comes to my group and Sven’s attention to detail is unmatched. The finished graphics were above and beyond what I wanted! He was so kind along the way and willing to make any changes. If you are looking for graphics I would highly recommend Sven!

2 Likes

Awesome GFX, but where’s the UI?

1 Like

Thanks! I temporarily removed UI from my portfolio because I’m not offering them for commissions right now as I’m still learning how to do them. I forgot to update the title of the topic though, but I’ll do that now!

I will add some UI projects to my portfolio section later for people to look at!

2 Likes

Hi! can you make me a cover for me? I

2 Likes

Your work is amazing, the graphics are so clean, plus your availability is amazing. Keep it up!

2 Likes

I’m not accepting commissions at the moment, apologies! Thanks for your interest, though!

1 Like

Amazing graphic designer that ensures you’re happy with your order, as well as amazing communication! Definitely worth commissioning Sven for your graphic needs! :fire:

1 Like

When will you open? char charcharchar