[CLOSED] Vauntly's Cafe Building Services

About Me

Hi there! I’m Vauntly. I have been on Roblox since June 2012 and began building in November 2019. I have really improved over the past months and have decided it’s the perfect time to begin listing my builds for sale on the DevForums. I currently only build cafes (restaurants, bakeries, etc.) and some homestores. I do commissions and sell pre-built cafes I may have made in my free time. Both are really good options as the quality of the work does not differ.

Showcase

Here are some screenshots of my work

!

More examples of my work are on Twitter or can be provided when you contact me.

Availability

I am usually available all day during the weekends, but sometimes something may come up. You can contact me any time, but I may be unable to work a lot during the week due to school. I am in the central time zone.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, but I like to stick around 5K-10K per build.

Contact

If you are interested or have any questions/concerns, you can contact me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/VauntlyRBX or on Discord, vaunt#2713.

Thanks for reading!:slight_smile:

16 Likes

I can vouch for Vauntly. He’s the best cafe builder you will probably ever meet. He’s quick and trustworthy. :smiley:

5 Likes

I’m interested and I DMed you on Discord. My name is OhTrex#3053.

vouch, this dude is fast and trustworthy. definitely will get your moneys worth

Hello, Vautly. I’m interested sent you a friend request.

I’ve seen the Rolle’d build before, I forgot the name of the Cafe.

It was made for Rolle’d alongside a few friends of mine. The only place it should be is Rolle’d. If it is elsewhere and you find it, please be sure to add me and tell me. Thanks!

I’m Interested in your services…

Alpha#3000

Wonderful work! Wondering if you take paypal?