[CLOSED] Voice Actor With Deep Voice (10K Robux)

About Footprint Games

ROBLOX

Footprint Games

We have an Investor that will provide funding for the game such as sponsorships/advertisements.

About The Job

We are looking for a voice actor with a clear microphone and deep voice, someone who will not only take this Job seriously, but is timely as well. The project is called Flag Dash. The game is already released for paid access in pre-alpha.

The Voice Actor would be required to make voice recordings of approximately 40 sentences that span no more than seven words each and have the same sound theme. We are looking for someone who can make sounds with a military theme, which is present in the game, Call Of Duty: Care Package on the Way Text Tone - YouTube

Flag Dash

ROBLOX

:triangular_flag_on_post:Flag Dash​:triangular_flag_on_post:[ALPHA]

Check out :triangular_flag_on_post:Flag Dash​:triangular_flag_on_post:[ALPHA]. It’s one of the millions of unique, user-generated 3D experiences created on Roblox. :triangular_flag_on_post:Flag Dash​:triangular_flag_on_post: is a Multi-Game mode 15 v 15 Melee Fighting battleground. In Flag Dash you can obtain vests for character customization, buy…

I also require that you must be above the age of 17.

Payment

Before you ignore this offer, you will be paid more than anyone would generally pay you.

You will be paid 10K robux for this task.

Contact Us

Contact us on Discord for more Information -
Co-Founder/Lead Scripter - Deleavs#1890
Founder/Builder - Austune#4610

1 Like

Hey there! I’m intrested. Do you want me to add you?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.