[CLOSED] xmaanzach | Experienced Programmer & UI/UX Designer

AboutMe
Hey there! I’m xmaanzach, Roblox Event Organizer, Programmer +4 years of experience and UI/UX Designer, my specialty is Programming although in UI/UX Design I also have enough experience to do quality work. :sparkles: :smile:

I’m currently open to small commissions only. NO LONG TERM COMISSIONS

In my old portfolio you can see some recommendations from previous customers [CLOSED] xmaanzach | Programmer & UI/UX Designer | :slightly_smiling_face:

Showcase
I have much more experience making UI’s in Roblox Studio than in Adobe Photoshop or external design programs.

Whatever you have to script will be scripted in the best possible quality, you will get an optimized, clean, easy to understand and edit code, fully compatible if you have another programmer working for you. :upside_down_face:

The UI’s I design and create will adapt to any type of screen and any device (PC, Mobile, Tablet and XBOX). :grin:

Scripting
Most Recent
Most Older
Phone UI/UX Design

Phone UI
Phone Chat UI
Phone Codes App UI
Phone Teams App UI

UI/UX Designing (Using Roblox Studio)
Most Recent

Gamepass Shop
Team Changer UI
Menu Buttons

Most Older

Epic Shop
Twitter Code UI

XPBar
design 4
Gamepass Shop UI

UI/UX Designing (Using Photoshop)

Availability
My availability depends on my schedule and my agenda, this will be discussed when we start negotiating.

If you have a time Limit / Maximum to finish a commission let me know at the beginning.

Payment
The price of the commission will be discussed privately, it depends on what you ask me. For now I’m only accepting commissions paid with USD (Paypal).

It’s necessary to receive 50% of the commission price in order to start, I do this to avoid scams or waste of time.

Unless you have ways to prove you can pay me. I will not release anything without first receiving 100% of the commission price. I have a great reputation to take care of so it’s mpossible for you to be scammed by me, my work is serious.

Contact
You can contact me through my Private Discord Server for commissions:

As I said at the beginning I’M ONLY ACCEPTING SMALL COMMISSIONS, please don’t waste my time by wanting to hire me to script an entire game. Thanks! :wink:

Last update: 08/04/2021 ~ Adding new UI’s.

9 Likes

This not always the case and it’s not even near to be 99.9% of the times right, there’s a lot of cases where a customer is not completely clear with what they want and end up confusing the hired developer, they also underestimate the developer’s work and think that prices are too high even when they don’t know a thing about it. This seems to be one of those cases, I have worked with xmaanzach before and had no problem at all when doing so, he’s a pretty talented and professional developer and I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one that could say that.

Hey! I am interested in hiring you! as my UI designer like on you doing a project for me! and, I tried friending you on Discord! but, it don’t work! so let me know if,I could continue like this! Conversation like on, discord? then so let me know if, I could book an commission now! then.

Regards,

Power,

Hey! I think I was late in replying, sorry if I didn’t accept your friend request, I’m not looking forward to that, if you still have a commission available for me you can tell me your discord :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Alright, and that is fine then! and thank you for you regards and I will possibly tho! But, thanks for informing me about it then.

Power,

Would be interested, I’ll send you a friend request on Discord tomorrow. I assume “please don’t waste my time by wanting to hire me to script an entire game” doesn’t mean you’re not okay with doing an appointment system & some of the UIs? If it does then no worries, all good! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hii, let’s talk about it by DM and I’ll tell you if I can do it, tell me your discord username so I can accept your friend request. :slightly_smiling_face:

If I am looking for UI designer for new games, I would hire @xmaanzach for the job. He did a great UI for me and for sure he will be the person to be contacted in future for more jobs. I have picked him certainly because of his talent and reasonable prices he is offering for the UI. What else can I say? If he is hireable at the moment, you’ve found one of the best person to use his magic within his profession

3 Likes