[CLOSED] xxmamaDUBZxx 500 ROBUX UIs! Cheap GFX!

I am closed for sometime and unavailable at the moment.

Hey there! I am xxmamaDUBZxx/TypixalDev (development account, can prove that if requested)! I am a Graphical Designer who has been on Roblox for 2 years and Developing for a year (Started January 2020)! I also program which I’ve been doing for about 4 years with experience with Python, JavaScript, Lua, HTML, CSS, and others! But on Roblox I am offering my services as a Graphical Artist such as GFX and UI! Although I am a Jack of All Trades and can Script, Build, Manage, and many other things related to ROBLOX development!

I can do GFX, and UI’s (with scripting is an added fee)

GFX

UI Work

More to come!

I use a Pay Per Asset System my following Pricing is below. These are not the final prices, I only accept game pass so you will have to cover the tax.

Singles; Every single(s) is anything of your choice

All UI’s are 500 :robux_gold: (Max I’ll do is 7 for a customer at 500)

GFX Payment -

Profile Picture, Game Icon, Group Logo - 100 :robux_gold:
Game Ad - 150 :robux_gold:
Thumbnail - 200 :robux_gold:

Scripting Fee - There is a 100 :robux_gold: fee anything that needs scripting. I am creating the UI design, I expect you to have a scripter or able to script them, they will not be scripted unless you pay the fee.

TOS

• You may not change the price throughout the commision, all my prices are set it stone, with some room for negotiation. Please be reasonable

• If you need to cancel halfway OR do not want to take the finished commision. You must pay 75% of the initial price for my time and efforts on the commision

• No NSFW

• Before you start, you must show proof that you have the funds to pay me. You can record yourself refreshing the screen as well to make sure it is not Inspect Element

• I will not under any circumstances remove the watermark for any reason before my pay. Once you pay me, I’ll place the UI’s into your place or game. You must pay in order to get the watermark removed.

• If I am unable to do something I will be straight up with you. If I can’t do your commision I will cancel it but you will not have to pay any fees

• If you rush me and be rude about your delivery I will automatically cancel it.

• Allow up to 2-3 days for your order

• Before I start your commision, you MUST read and be familiar with the TOS once read you’ll message me saying “I {state your name} agree to your Commission ToS and I’m liable if I break any of the TOS that have been listed” I will screen shot it and keep it until the commision is finished just in case.

Reviews

Contact

If you are interested, message me on the DevForums with what you need and your request. If I am able to do it and interested in your request, I’ll accept it and send you my Discord Tag and we can continue from there.

Thanks for reading! I hope to work with you soon!

1 Like

Hey there, I suggest definitely lowering your prices no offence.

1 Like

I think my prices are fair for what I am working with, I’ve worked with a good amount of people and none really questioned the prices for the work I’m offering some even suprised about the price compared to other designers, if someone’s not satisfied with the price then they simply don’t have to hire me. But for now I’ll keep them for what they are right now.

1 Like

So are you saying that even after we pay you, we’ll have to pay extra just to get the watermark removed? I don’t like that at all, correct me if I’m wrong.

I do not know where you are seeing this or where you are reading this. You might have read it incorrectly

All this means if you want the final image, the final studio, or the watermark of your image you have to pay like a typical Watermark system. You pay, Watermark gets removed, you get your order. All that last sentence was to make it clear that you need to pay to get the final order if the first 2 sentences weren’t clear enought. That’s all, no need to pay to extra for removal for a watermark :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Hey thers Is it 500 robux per UI?

To be honest, mine is 10-200 Robux… which I would recommend putting yours at!
OR
100-300 Robux

The later, you raise when you get a lot of people buying them!

Yes they are, although there is always room for negotiation

I’ll think about it, for now I’ll keep it around 500 and see how well they sell, I’ve already had a few people show interest in 500 which could be the medium price range I’ll hang around. If sales do slow down I can always bring it down and change it.

If for negotiation, you can just put it as a side thing to mention, so you don’t make the limit of 500 and instead it could be more if you agree with a customer for that!

1 Like

I should specify a bit in my OP. Anyways, thanks for the help, I definetley appreciate it :wink:

1 Like

New UI for one of the games I’m working on! Football Styled Obby!

Hey there, Im interested in hiring you. I will be messaging you.

1 Like

I may be interested in hiring you.

boI#0171

Review this part please :slight_smile:

I deffinty recommend this guy. He was able to make me a group logo in like 2 hours! It also looks really good.

1 Like

Vouch

He’s a life saver and cheep, I only had 800 robux on me and I was not going to pay someone expensive just for something that’s good and cheep.

I totally recommend him.

1 Like

Hello all, something big had came up irl making me having to stop commissions and leave Roblox for a bit. Not sure how long it’ll be but hopefully I’ll return soon. Thanks for understanding :slightly_smiling_face: