[CLOSED] Zombie Map Builder [$300+, 1 map]

I’m looking for somebody to build a top of the line zombie map. Creative freedom here is my top priority. I want you to build any kind of map you want, as long as it looks like a zombie map :slight_smile: there is no specific theme I’m looking for in the map, just a couple of characteristics (we can discuss details over Discord).

Some things I’m looking for:

• An experienced builder
  • Hybrid of terrain and brick. If terrain is not your strong-suit don’t worry, as the map doesn’t have to be outdoors! Although I would highly prefer a mix of the two as I think it looks best visually
  • There is no minimum size so just think of any black ops zombie map as a size reference
  • The level of detail varies based on the theme

Payment will be around $300+, depends on the size and other factors but I’m very flexible.

UPDATE, heres some progress shots of the game

pics

Think about an experience you want players to feel as they shoot hoards of zombies in your map, let’s visualize it and create it together :smiley:

I do have more details and I am willing to share them with anyone that’s interested. If you have any interest please message me! I can show you the game in its current state before you make a decision.

FlashNAND#1419

Thanks for reading!
-mat852

UPDATE, position has been filled.

1 Like

Bit off-topic but…

Please use smooth plastic or metal for your guns please! Those materials look so much nicer and fits better with the quality standard of your maps. I really hate the use of regular, textured plastic and that particular material always makes guns seem like straight from 2012.

It’s making me scream inside

2 Likes

I plan on commissioning somebody to remake all the gun models (also an available position if anybody is interested) but I agree 100%, next time I work on the place I’ll change it haha

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.