[CLOSED] Zombies are Attacking Mcdonalds (3D Modelers, Animators)

About the Game

Zombies are Attacking Mcdonalds (ZAAM) was one of the most popular all-time games on ROBLOX back in 2009. I haven’t updated it in years and want to give it one last update to fit with modern ROBLOX times. If you have never played it, you can check it out here: Zombies are Attacking RoDonalds - Roblox

About The Job

Right now I need help making weapons and animations for guns/zombies. I think it is best if I post my budget for these areas in the game and have people respond with what they can provide for me for that price. If you have your own price system, that is fine with me too.

3D Modelers 50k Robux: I am aiming to include a lot of unique weapons for this game. This includes things from a generic pistol, M16 to fast food themed weapons like burger launchers, french fry swords, etc. If you want to create more straight forward weapons, I could use that. If you have any fun ideas for weapons, I’m all ears. We would discuss what I can get for what price.

Animation 20k Robux: I need animations for guns, swords and zombies. I plan to have zombies spawn with a random animation so I am stockpiling a lot of them.

• Only need zombie walking animations. Some more cartoony, some more serious.
  • Guns and swords will be R15, so I need animations to go with my models. I will provide the models.

Payment

I prefer to pay USD but can pay through group payout. As I said, I posted my budgets for the parts I need help with. A lot of people vary, so please share your portfolio so I can get a better idea on what you can do for that amount of robux.

Contact Us

If you are interested, please either DM me in the Dev Forums or post on this post with your portfolio. I don’t like adding people on Discord unless I am ready to work with them. I will be able to share more information and ideas through DMs, thank you.

2 Likes

50k Robux for all weapons, correct?

I don’t believe it will be all weapons for the game, but for right now that is as much as I am willing to spend for however much I can get.

1 Like

Is there a deadline for all the weapons?

Hi there! I am extremely interested in applying for you modeler job. I think this would be a fantastic oppurtunity for me! (I would especially love modeling weapons!) Here is a link to my portfolio: Asset Modeler for Hire [Taking Commissions] [OPEN]

Edit: You can contatct me on discord at Isukali#2787

1 Like

Hoping for a few weeks into April.

Alright, you got me interested. Here is my portfolio: ItzOnlyKairo | 3D Modeler | [CLOSED!] | [ACCEPTING R$ NOW!]

Wish people with budgets like you would hire composers. I remember playing this game, it just good old fashioned fun. Glad you’re rebooting it!

My Discord is BK#1768

I’m interested, here’s my portfolio: Spritial_Pie | Builder | Graphics Designer [CLOSED]

I’m very intrigued, here is some of my work that was mostly rushed and very low quality, you can expect much more from me

I have sent you a message in devforum
Some of my previous work:

Thank you :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.