[CLOSED] Zompocolypse's Portfolio:

About Me

Hello, I am Zompocolypse. I started scripting when I was eleven. At that time I had was scripting websites and such. I had no idea roblox even existed until a close friend of mine introduced it to me. I had to know how to make games on roblox. So, I have been learning to script and build for almost seven months now. I am a very fast learner and love to create things with others. I would like to see if I am capable of getting hired somehow.

What I have been doing

• Modeling small objects. E.g. Survival game towers.
  • Scripting basic to intermediate things. E.g. scripting UI, simple ncp AI, tools, Admin Cmds.
  • I have been making some UI but I can assure it is not my strong hold.

I have released my first decent (I hope) game: SCP-2001 [2.5] - Roblox

What I am looking for.

I am looking to be hired as a builder and Basic/Intermediate scripter. I am willing to work any job as long as it is not to too far beyond my current skills.

My models

I did not make the truck:

House1

I am sorry for the quality of the images

Payment

I will accept any payment in the form of Robux. I will accept any amount of payment you see fit.

When Am I available?

• Weekends: 1-3 hours.
  • Weekdays: 1-2 hours.

Hours of availability may vary as I am a high school student.

Contact Me

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum as I am a very active reader here.

I am sorry if my skills are not developed enough or are not what you are looking for. Thanks for reading. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes