Cloud Entertainment is a company looking to develop and expand its operations working with professional developers to create games that push the standards for Roblox quality. We actively work with Roblox Developer Relations on advice for branding, marketing, and driving the future of game production on Roblox to a growing, long-lasting, innovative team of creators. We expect cooperation, high-quality communication, and feedback, with individuals looking to turn game development into a career. We have a team of over 50 staff that includes; Translators, Moderators, Game Testers, Programmers, Builders, Animators, and Artist.
- Monitor changes to the codebase through GitHub ensuring coding style standards and framework structure rules are being met.
- Document changes made to the code through Lucidchart and ClickUp Docs.
- Assisting the programmers with having help finding resources they need to perform their tasks.
- Delegating work to the team that can be managed in a release schedule.
- Design and implement framework systems and rules for best practices.
- Do performance profiling to ensure that everything is optimized.
- Using Rojo for Programming and Git for Version Control
- Tracking and Assigning tasks in ClickUp.
- Ability to designing systems and frameworks.
- Able to write in OOP.
- Experience developing for Xbox and Mobile
- Deep understanding of Roblox API
- Strong communication skills
- Strong writing skills
- Previous history of managing teams.
- Can sign a W9 (US) / W9BEN (Outside US)
- Age 18+
Nice to Haves
- Experienced with Git
- Experienced with Rojo
- Experienced with Roact
- Experienced with Databases (MongoDB, SQL)
- Open Source Community Projects
- Associates or Bachelors in Computer Science
- Experienced with ClickUp or Jira
$27/hourly or Robux Equivalent
Submit Your Application Here: https://forms.clickup.com/f/17hq5-497/6CS98RCTF7IUDTQ2M0
~ Operations Manager of Cloud Entertainment