[Closed]Elymsia's Portfolio | 2D Digital Artist | PFP Artist

ABOUT

Hello! I am Elymsia, I have been drawing ever since I can remember but just recently got back into digital art again. I am a hobbyist and draw in my spare time, I decided to open commissions to get in more practice and hone my skills as I go!

ARTWORK

I am currently providing:

• Headshots
  • Half body
Examples

Completed Commissions

FAQ

Availability

I work nights on the back half of the week so it might take me a bit to finish your commission if you order Thursday-Sunday morning but rest assured I will get it to you asap. Please be patient with me. The more detailed you want your piece to be the longer it will take me to complete it. No piece should take me longer than 3 days from start to finish.

Payment

I accept both PayPal and robux via Tshirt or group funds.
Robux

*Headshot : :robux:1800
*Half body: :robux:2400

Paypal

*Headshot: 20USD
*Half body: 30USD
Paypal will be sent in DMs.
Payment must be paid at the time of request and then I will start on your art!
The final version will have a small watermark which can be removed if the commsioner promises to credit some other way.

Contact

You can contact me here on DevForum or on Discord at SpacePants#0050. Please give some detail on your request with the first message and not just a hello so that I know to respond!
RULES

What I will NOT draw
  • NSFW
  • Furries (Ears/tails are fine)
  • Extreme mecha
  • Blood/gore
  • Animals (I’m not the best at these)
  • No more than 2 edits to a piece will be done.
  • As I said before, I do work so please have patience with me. Turn around will be 3 days from when I accept the commission at the longest. I will of course try my best to get it out much sooner than that.
  • Please be kind and respectful.
  • Follow all Roblox ToS, as well as Discord ToS(If using this method of contact)

Thank you for considering me!

Credits:
Panels made by MoshiMochiCo on Etsy

8 Likes

Looks very interesting! Might to hire you if I will get big amount of robux))

Hiya. I’m interested in buying one, sent you a friend request on Discord!

Interested** Sorry, I just woke up.