[Closed/Solved] Need Some Help With Gamepass Pictures

What program do you use to take the pictures? What do you mean ROBLOX won’t let you upload at a higher quality? They let you upload any quality.

What I’m trying to say is it looks like I just threw on a car onto that picture but the pictures below are like taken inside of the game. (Yes I took my picture inside the game too but like it looks like I just threw a image of a car on there)

That made no sense…

The whole picture is very low quality

1 Like

What type of file is your image? What is the size of the image (in pixels). Usually .jpg or .png is high quality.

To add in, you still haven’t answered what program you use.

1 Like

Roblox wouldn’t let me upload it at 4k though.

Does it show a error, if so what does it say?

On the game icon tutorial page it said that after uploading it roblox will scale it down to a 500x500 or something.

I use 500x500 than add roblox circle template since the game icon tutorial page said that roblox will scale it down to 500x500 or 250x250 I’m not sure.

Do you know the original size? Generally the smaller it is the less quality.

Edit: if it’s smaller than Roblox’s 500 x 500, Roblox will scale it up making the pixels “bigger”.

I use snipping tool than fix it up with paint.net

um. That’s the intention… that’s how a game pass is scaled.

Ye but it seems low quality from a distance any way I can fix it up somehow or any programs that perfect take a Gamepass picture frame.

Here imma just scale it all to 4096x2096 than try to upload to roblox and see if it’s better.

Scalling it larger will just make the original pixels bigger. I suggest redoing the image and taking a new screenshot closer to the car with higher resolution. This will be your best bet.