[Closed/Solved] Need Some Help With Gamepass Pictures

I’m not sure if this is the correct channel, but I need help with gamepass pictures for example, when I upload them with roblox’s gamepass template they look extremely low quality if anybody can help that would be great.

Also I’m pretty sure this isn’t the correct channel but if anybody is willing help redesign my UIs I’m willing to pay over 1k or more/one UI (Okay to make it clear if someone can help me with fixing up the low resolution and teaching me or helping me redo stuff I’m willing to pay, I’m not “hiring” just willing to pay if someone wants to help.

This thread is kinda mushy, you wants UI designer but you also want to know about images? Which one? Don’t put two diffrent topic in one thing.

1 Like

This seems like #public-collaboration:public-recruitment

1 Like

He makes two parts, one about needing help, and one about getting someone to do UIs. But for the second part, you are correct.

1 Like

Sorry I wasn’t clear about this, my point is I’m willing to pay if someone wants to redo the gamepass or in game UIs or if they can just help me with making my pictures more high resolution.

Sorry for not being clear, please read the reply I sent to the first commenter.

Yes I agree. The first one may be #platform-feedback because the images are loading low quality.

1 Like

Alright true but there was no specific channels on gamepasses and stuff, so I was curious.

I’d suggest using the post-aproval process to get the first paragraph in #platform-feedback. For paragraph two make a new topic in #public-collaboration:public-recruitment.

Edit:. If the first paragraph isn’t a suggestion to Roblox then the first paragraph is in the right category.

1 Like

To add onto him, to get to #platform-feedback do the post approval process,.

1 Like

How will I get the post approval.

Make a builiten board topic, dm a LTC to move it to your desired topic. Let me find the post.

EDIT: look here!

Oh well this is the right place I’m requesting help not suggesting roblox to make it a little more higher resolution because I see other games having high resolution gamepass pictures I even use roblox template like they do but achieve a somewhat pixelated picture than they do.

Can we see your picture, may be something with that.

It’s alright read the reply on top. Also by the way is there any programs that can take a picture with exact resolution. Like for example I have to use snipping tool when trying to get the picture I want is there a program that gets the picture at a resolution I want, sorry I’m not being clear but like make the picture a car but high resolution.

Also, you can use my guide for Creating the perfect topic and knowing the right category. Hope this helps :pray:

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/updated-ultimate-guide-for-creating-topics-new-members-and-members-community-tutorial/271432?u=sbob12345m

What do you use now? Also, read my reply about sending a picture here.

image image image
Ok, so the picture that says slicktop is mine and the rest compared to mine looks nicer, my picture looks sloppy.

All the pictures you took are low quality you said when you upload it becomes low quality, it isn’t ROBLOX’s fault, it’s yours.

Well roblox wouldn’t let me upload them at a higher quality, also if you look at my car the top one I had to take a picture at a far distance than crop it down so the car is up close. But the pictures below look a lot better than mine. Also I use snipping tool than zoom the picture in until it fits with roblox template.