Clothing city, the perfect game for clothing designers to sell their clothing!

In Clothing City, you make your own store, sell your clothing and earn robux(this game is perfect for clothing designers to sell their clothing) or you can go shopping, feedback is appreciated.
https://www.roblox.com/games/8512364376/Clothing-city-Donation-game

9 Likes

The lighting in-game just feels way too extreme. It should be softer, more similar to the vibe game-type vibe you seem to be going for. I’d recommend changing lighting to “Future” and seeing if that does any good changes. I think you have a good idea, and it’s pushed away enough from donation games to be unique, but the lighting really hinders it

1 Like

Visited it, it seems really cool! I do however think that there should be more exterior decoration

Maybe at the center there could be a fountain with benches and patches of grass

Also instead of the giant green boxes, maybe have like a white outline of the plot and something that says “Claim Here” floating on top of it!

It’s really cool tho :smiley:

1 Like

It’s a really cool idea, and could definitely get clothing creators found across Roblox. There was a bug that I didn’t have any options to buy or sell any clothing after placing one option in my store. Otherwise this is an amazing start to a game and I’d love to see you continue adding more features later on. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

This is allantt on another acc, how can I get this game seen by lots of clothing designers, what features can I add, thanks

How much robux are you willing to spend to advertise this?
My friend is a pretty good clothing designer, he made 13K in PLS donate and he’s searching for a new platform, if you have enough players he’ll probably use it

1 Like

I currently have 14k and I could invest some more when the game is full ready.

I’ve been really struggling to expose this game to clothing designers and getting players. The game hasn’t been getting any players and I need help on how to promote my game and get clothing designers to see it, any help is appreciated.