Clothing Design Feedback | Blizzei

Hello!
Lately I been getting into the habit of making clothing a bit more often and wanted some feedback of my recent works for my group since lately since I’d like to think i have improved, however I still want some criticism to use to improve my designs.

Also am wondering whether or not the time it takes to make the clothing is an ok amount of time, It normally takes 2-3 hours to complete an outfit; Shirt and Pants and I do just about everything by scratch. I use Clip studio Paint to make the clothing.
jacket is transparent and separate from the rest of the outfit

14 Likes

Your designs are AMAZING! I think you are very talented- and it’s normal to take a few hours to do a design. Sometimes it takes me 4 or I need to take breaks.

I can’t give you any criticism, since I can’t see what you’d need to improve on, but I can suggest for the 1st photo- if I were to buy it, I’d love more designs on the “socks” or “boots”- can’t tell ahha.

The skirt also looks amazing on the last one- though it looks uneven. That’s about it. Keep up the amazing work!

3 Likes

Your designs are OUTSTANDING, honestly I don’t think there is anything to change about your beautiful designs I agree with @BluVelv though the skirt is quite uneven on the last one.

ONCE AGAIN, no hate I love your designs I hope you don’t take it personally. xx

1 Like