Clothing designer needed [OPEN]

About Us

Hi there! We are Bluestone café, a small upcoming café group. We’re looking for a clothing designer who can make a barista uniform. Our group stands at currently 156 members.

The Team
@Lil_SharkyBoy - Vice chairman, Builder, modeler.
@EggcellentHumor - Chairman, Ui designer.
@dafferrelic842_dev - Scripter.

We are currently working on version one. The beta game is just a place for our group members to hangout for the moment.

About The Job

We are looking for a professional clothing designer to make us a uniform for our Baristas, a uniform for our MR’s - HR’s (business uniforms), chef uniforms, and waiter uniforms! Below, are some examples of the uniform design.

Example of the uniform design

Barista example:

Waiter example:

The chef outfit would be the exact same as the waiters, but in a white top.

This is expected to be finished in 1-2 weeks maximum. Failure of meeting this deadline will result in you refunding us whatever you were paid.

Payment

The payment will be distributed in Robux.The price is negotiable. The max we will pay you is 500 Robux for all three uniforms. This will also not be a long term position. We will pay you half before you start and the other half when you finish.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or Discord.
matt!#1337

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey im a builder contact me at discord
DevRoblox#1617

Not to be rude, but most professional designers aren’t going to accept 500 robux total for the amount of outfits you are asking for. Consider upping the price, or accepting lower quality.

2 Likes

Hey, I’d love to be a clothing designer.
Heres my portfolio: [Open] [For hire] Clothing Designer
My discord is 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓮.#1501

Well, somebody did accept the price with high quality. I understand where your coming from though. :slight_smile:

We were in need of a clothing designer, not a builder. Thanks for the offer though. :slight_smile:

We ended up already hiring someone. Sorry! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.