[Open] [For hire] Clothing Designer

Hello! My name is Daisuki. I’ve been designing clothing since September of 2020.

As you may know, clothing designers usually have their own set of rules. These are my rules for my clothing!
• No military. Military designs are very complex and I don’t usually like the personality of military people.
• Nothing that breaks Robloxs TOS, such as: NSFW, short skirts, short shirts, chest shading, etc.
• Please wait for my design to be done. Don’t just abandon me in the middle of a design.
• Please have a reference. I can’t make a design as well when I only have “idk white shirt w stuff”
• Please have payment ready, I want payment first then I will send you the template.
• Group funds is my preferred payment.

clothing i've made

daisuki :heart:#6424

20 Likes

I suggest you put your clothing on a character display instead of just posting the template as it is hard for people to commission you when they can’t visualise your creations as easily.

2 Likes

How do I do that? Sorry, im new to this.

2 Likes

Here is a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZUVqS5Rnj8&ab_channel=3mxy

Also, do you use a template?

I recommend not making your prices too high until your designs have more shading, etc.

2 Likes

I dont use a template, I do all my work myself! And I will take your advice!

I recommend using a template and an advanced template to help lining things up. Also, without a template, you cannot upload it to ROBLOX.

If you want help, feedback or want me to be your mentor, please PM me!

Advanced Template:

Advanced Template Tutorial: How to use the ADVANCED TEMPLATE | Roblox Designing Tips - YouTube

Shirt Template:

Pant Template:

1 Like

Oh, I thought you meant like a fabric template.

1 Like

Oh no, I meant those. Anyways, if you would like me to tell you any tricks; I can give you feedback or I am willing to be your mentor (like your teacher and help you grow).

Please PM me, I will be waiting for your message :slight_smile:

Hi, im interenting en work whit you, contact me at my discord NayLinatica#4107

Are you willing to do long tern for my group?

2 Likes

Hello, I am the owner of a small clothing group and I would be willing to hire you if you can do long term (tried adding you on dizzy but it’s outdated) get back to me when you get a chance!

1 Like

:hugs: Hihi! I’m interested in hiring you! Please contact me on Discord: Poppy#2484
Your discord seemes to be invalid. :relaxed:

1 Like

Me and @Avtixe would like to hire you. We’ll pay you around 100-200 :robux_light:, whichever works for you. We own https://www.roblox.com/groups/5597922/Royal-Prince#!/about.

Please contact me in discord on Voxzt#0584
Please contact @Avtixe on Zakaruko#2029

These are so cute. I suggest lowering the opacity of your shading a bit though. It takes the focus off of the actual design, and it’s a bit harsh. Besides that, these are so nice omg! x

eqviia,