Clothing Designer (Order Now!)

Hi I am a clothing designer but I sell templates!!! So it will work only if you have premium

So I didn’t put some pictures here but I will make you the template you want and share it with you privately. You can contact me on devforum or

Discord: Emmaplays#4301

The payment will depend on the clothing and the style etc.
But we will talk about it privately :slight_smile:

BTW The price can be high sometimes for just a piece of clothe but don’t forget I sell templates that means you can sell them like you did it on Roblox and can earn a lot more money then you pay to me

This would go in #collaboration:portfolios, and selling models on the forum is not allowed, I’m sorry to say.

Hey! I have some advice for you to make your portfolio a bit better!:

1. I recommend putting pictures for people to look at to see your work, before they reach out to you.

2. A price range is also helpful for your buyers to see how much robux or usd you think is good for your work, and then negotiate from there.

3. I also recommend making your portfolio seem a bit more professional by checking grammar and making it clear what you’re selling and what you make. You can look at mine as an example: [CLOSED] ixArcher | Clothing Designer

your portfolio would also go on #collaboration:portfolios, and selling models on the forum is not allowed.

1 Like

thank you I will correct my mistakes :slight_smile:

Closed as requested by the post owner.