Clothing feedback (Skirt)

Stripes or no stripes? (I’ll maybe add socks or white shoes). I made a slit so that people know it’s a skirt
Inspired by this pic

I’m doing multiple colors of this skirt too

12 Likes

I would say no stripes, but looking good!

2 Likes

The skirt is bit short. I like with no stripes but I would 100% add socks and some black shoes. (Maybe boots) Looks good!

2 Likes

I made it longer, what do u think? Edit: w/o edits yet

Looks much better now you just gotta add the details! Good job!!

1 Like

Thank you!! :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse: (30 charsssss)

1 Like

The lines make the skirt look inconsistent, the updated length was also a good addition but I would take it both ways length wise. Really great work on the whole outfit, keep it up. :clap:

1 Like

By lines you mean the stripes or my shading? (I can’t disagree for both because I was just winging it aha) image but here’s the one with the edited shading

2 Likes

I think his talking about the stripes.

2 Likes

I think no stripes is better (30charssss)

2 Likes

I would prefer the no stripes one, but it wouldn’t hurt if you published both.

People have different mindsets on what they want to choose, some people would love the stripes, some would not. You nailed the design of the photo you were inspired by, great job!

1 Like

Thanks! I’m actually uploading 8 colors for each design I make. For this design, I plan to have white shoes, no shoes, or socks, so having both would be too much haha. I’m using no stripes because of majority and I want to put out what’s pleasing to everyone :slight_smile: (everyone said no stripes lol)
The no shoes, socks, and shoes

I’m still getting feedback from people on which 8 colors I should put out though, but if you have any feedback on it too, it would be appreciated!

3 Likes

I’d say to add stripes- but don’t try to curve them too much. The outfit it self is a bit “basic” and “solid” so if you add stripes it would spice it up a bit! :heart:

1 Like

I think you should just do no stripes with the shoes (not the high socks). These are really good. :smile:

2 Likes

I agree the stripes do give it a bit of design, but at my current level, I don’t think I can spend hours again trying to prefect each stripe :joy: If I make it straight, it looks super weird and flat. Mostly 90% said no stripes so I’m doing that haha

1 Like

Haha- well it looks great either way!! Keep up the amazing work.

1 Like

It looks better with no stripes

1 Like

I really like how you improved it. I would put the first blue one out definitely. I also like the tans and the white the most.

1 Like

Hello. My name is Snowflake. I love the skirts. The design and colors are awesome. To add on, the shirts are also great. For the shoes idea, I personally would like there to be white shoes because that may look better. Overall, the clothing is great and keep the amazing work up.

I really like it! Much detail, hope it gets alot of sales!