Clothing Feedback

Hello!

I’m a beggining clothing designer and I’d like some feedback!
I know that im not the best, but I try my best

I’m trying to make my group bigger by making clothes!
Group Link

Clothing Designs

Please give some feedback if you can!

I appreciate it!

9 Likes

Hi! I have moderate experience in clothing design and I would recommend texturing the Nike logo. The Nike logos look like you just put the image on a black shirt, and the pink outlining on the logo looks a little funny because it doesn’t match the striping. Purple is one of those colors that doesn’t do too well with lighter shades other than white, so try matching it with the stripes! Other than that the texturing and wrinkling on the shirts look really good.

2 Likes

doesn’t roblox not allow nike shirts? because it would be unfortunate for them to be deleted.

2 Likes

Actually I believe you are right. I’ve seen alot more shirts with famous logos get deleted on roblox, don’t waste your robux on uploading a shirt that will probably get deleted.

Here is a suggestion though: Try making your own brand! You can still have the same design of clothes as other brands but try to be original. Canva is a great place to make logos, that is free and free of copyright. So maybe go on a clothing brand generator on google and get inspired with names. Also, it doesn’t need to be your group name it can just be on shirts and pants.

Here is a logo I made for one of my groups so you can be inspired.
luxclub lg

3 Likes

They look cool, I especially like the last grey one. One thing, the Nike logo is kinda bland and maybe too big. I don’t usually wear clothing that has massive brand logos on it, especially when they are real-life brands such as Nike or Champion, However, that’s just my opinion and i can see that your groups style is with real brands!

I also recommend adding variety, as all your clothes on the group are long-sleeved hoodies/sweaters and only one pair of pants. Adding variety will increase the amount of people who will join your group as people love variety and more options of clothing to choose from.

One last point, with the “black and white top w/sleeves” the colors are so similar and dark, I cant really see anything like texture or lines, and it just looks kind of black, maybe that’s just my eyes but yeah.

Good luck with growing your groups popularity, hope it works out :slight_smile: !

1 Like

Hi, thanks! I made a new pair of pants, I really like it!
I think Ill make more of this pants if I get some sales!

1 Like

Omg that is so good!!! You have already improved so much!

1 Like

It looks very good, on the aesthetic side!
I do recommend to not use copyrighted brands bc DMCA and stuff
also I do wanna say, you should practice making your own shading template? o.o I’m sure I’ve seen that one before.

1 Like

Thanks! I’m trying to improve by watching tutorials or taking a look at the catalog!

I also made this today!

(Image isnt uploading)

Yeah, i tried making shading before, but it turned out that it was better taking a shadow template from google

I will not use anymore copyrighted brands.
Thanks for the feedback!

it’s very good i love it u keep going with new types of shites