Clothing Mannequin [Buy + Try on]

I cannot see my character in the viewport and can i replace the frame with a image frame

1 Like

Yes, you can replace the frame! Just make sure it’s called “Background”.
I’ll DM you to talk about the ViewPort :slight_smile:

1 Like

okay sounds good. Thank you for helping

1 Like

This just looks amazing, will be using this on my games to promote merchandise.

1 Like

is there a way reposition the try/buy gui that pops up upon selection? i can’t quite figure it out as UI design isn’t my powerhouse. EDIT: Nvm i figured it out.

1 Like

I found an issue where the clothing is duplicating itself onto other Mannequins such as pants from other clothes and shirts, even though the value is set to 0 in configuration.

EDIT
SEEMED TO FIX BUT NOW I CANNOT BUY ANYTHING WHEN I CLICK BUY NOTHING HAPPENS.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your report! I’m messaging you to solve the issue.

I don’t get the character, how do I make it work?

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this resource. I think it would be useful for my store which sells clothing store. The work on the UI is good and like the way it has the bubble to preview it on the player’s avatar.

Thank you again for sharing this resource! :white_heart:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this! This is really cool and definitely the best mannequin out there!

1 Like

Hello! Have you tried it on this game? Clothing Mannequin [Open Source] - Roblox

2 Likes

In the link/model you shared, one of them are missing a face causing a problem. There is a easy fix but may not be easy if one doesn’t know their way around studio.

1 Like

Hello! Which problem is it causing? The faceless one is intentional to show an example of customization.

Hello, I can’t figure out why my character isn’t showing up on the bubble. Am I missing a step?

1 Like