Club Lore

‘Golden Era’

“Even the darkest of warriors have a heart of Gold."

[-Table of Contents-]

Sections:

[1.0] - Introduction
[2.0] - Basic Lore
[3.0] - Conclusion

Note: Press Ctrl+F, this allows you to easily navigate through the sections and sub sections by entering the sections tag and name then clicking enter.

:black_small_square:[1.0 | Introduction]:black_small_square:

What is lore? It’s knowledge and tradition surrounding a given subject, often being transitioned from place to place through communication. In simpler terms, it’s basically the traditional information that is associated with your subject. In this case, The Celvestian Universe and all the information surrounding it. So why does a club have lore? Well, you’re about to find out in section 2.

:black_small_square:[2.0 | Basic Lore]:black_small_square:

Club Cyteria is located on a distant moon that orbits the planet of Celvestia. The name ‘Cyteria’ stems from the Celvestian rank ‘Citerius’, meaning several things such as new, fresh, young, and so on. The reason why this word choice and meaning are associated with the moon is because of the natural appearance of Cyteria, mainly for how it looks like it’s newly formed with its ghostly glow that fades as the gradient reaches the outer atmosphere. Not to mention that Cyteria is a primary training and enlistment outpost for young Celvestians to muster up the courage to sign themselves up and proceed through the process of becoming a Citerius. From there they endure an incredibly exhausting and downright painful training regime. Because of these regimes, Citerius and enlisting Citizens are often needing some time to loosen up and relax. This is where the clubs play their part. Not only does Cyteria have one of the best gathering and leisure spots in the entire Iriquencian Galactic System, it also houses the oh-so notorious Club Cyteria. With intense training comes some time off as a reward for their service enlistment and process completion. Therefore, they’re granted free access to the Club whenever on or off-duty as well as a lounge made just for them. These are just two of the many perks of being an enlisted Celvestian. However, the Club is open to all-comers 24/7 due to its massive popularity and a reputation that exceeds all expectations. So come on down, what’re you waiting for?

:black_small_square:[3.0 | Conclusion]:black_small_square:

Club Cyteria is a part of the Celvestian Universe and therefore has plenty of lore detailing the history and background of its existence and purpose. With that being said, it’s nice to have people who are interested in learning more about the games and stories that engage them. Although this may be a mere club to most, to us here at TDW we see it as an opportunity to broaden our story. Our horizons are forever expanding and touching new subjects every single day, always conjuring up new ideas to later bring to life. We bring our lore to life because it brings meaning and purpose to the art of creation. Personally, I see it as a way to visually piece together my worlds and ideas and bring enjoyment and happiness to those who appreciate the time and effort contributed to it. Lore is about building a community, without a community there’s nothing to expand on. Without passion, there is no success. You must be passionate with what you do and I for one am head-over-heels in-love with what I’ve done for my beloved Celvestia. So I hope you can enjoy my current creations and the future ones to come. And as always, stay true to your heart of gold!

Signed by the Following:

• TheCelvestian, Venerius of Celvestia.
  • Agreed upon by the Celvestian community.

TRUE TO OUR HEART OF GOLD!

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.