Club Insomnia / Insomnia Productions

Today I’m working on “Club Insomnia” probably will be the biggest project that I ever made, can I have any feedback maybe I should add something, leave your suggestions down below! :slightly_smiling_face:

Club Insomnia outside:

5 Likes

Is there another pic that I’m missing? The outside looks okay but a bit plain

5 Likes

I agree with this one. Heck, even adding some windows at the top of the building would make it look less empty.

2 Likes

ive played this, its pretty good. the build quality is decent but needs more lighting outside.

1 Like

It looks really good, especially the lights. I imagine its great on the inside! However adding windows would probably make a hug difference, and they wouldnt really be noticed from inside due to it being dark outside anyway. Good luck, looks fab so far! :slight_smile:

Edit: Just played this game, looks much better actually here then in the pictures. My view still stands from before, however I do think it would look fine! Very good job, congratulations :slight_smile:

1 Like

This was done very well, in hydra clubs they always used this color and style, continue in the same spirit of bro. Good luck.

1 Like

It looks fine but the gray overhang absolutely butchered the whole build. Also make it a bit less empty.

1 Like

The grey overhangs are lights:

In my opinion, the gray overhangs are good because of the lights. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I guess OP posted a bad angle? Anyways the lights are a bit too bright.

1 Like

Yeah he did seem to do an angle that didnt show this off. I do agree on that. However, the club is really well made, it has a dance floor with animations on! I have never seen that before, and it looks very cool as it cycles through the different patterns, rotations and colors

1 Like

Thank you @Atoxify, very cool!
I love it, keep up the good work!

2 Likes

I can see the modeled lights, but maybe add some spotlight effects to bring out the amazing look of the light model.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback! Really means a lot to me! <3