PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS AN UPDATED VERSION OF Central Medical Institute | Attributions
𝗖𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗠𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗶𝘁𝘂𝘁𝗲
“Advancing the boundaries of medicine.”
Every day, the Central Medical Institute empowers our patients to achieve their best ever health, with this it exemplifies our commitment to look at healthcare from a different stance. Ever more so, we look at you: the patient, differently. We believe that healthcare can be much better, and that is what drives us.
Join our community communications server to receive assistance—located in our social links below our games’ description.
Central Medical 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭, fast-growing medical institute 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐱.
- The Group & Discord server can be founder under the social Links in the group here
- xKen_t - Scripter & Discord Bot Developer/GUI
- Madpoint83 - Head Scripter/Engineer
- samiovia - Scripter & Builder
- oSudden - Scripter
- Avchuf - GFX Designer
Board of Directors
- xNa_sh - Central Logistics
- 2CuteDemon - Central Logistics
- ArthurPentagon - Central Overseer
- xKen_t - Central Overseer
- retrouvaillez - Central Overseer
- edlank08 - Board of Director & Board Committee
- AlexDislikesLife - Board of Director & Board Committee
- Kyxiaze - Contributor
- xHug_h - Contributor
- 3litemani5 - Contributor
- shesmynoobie - Contributor
- AnishMarapin - Contributor
- vdWilI - Contributor
- kermitthefrog37 - Contributor
- xJol_za - Contributor
- Update logs will be posted whenever the game gets updated, there will be a link in the description talking about the update logs given for the public use!
CMI is also under the company xNetwork owned by both xDel_za & xJol_za
- You can check over here to find out the uniform regulations and rules put upon this group.
- Nurses: None
- Security: 2 Days
- Medical Doctor - 3 Days
- SRT - 4 Days
- Biohazard - 4 Days
- HA - 5 Days
- Medical Director - 5 Days
- Hospital President/Co Owner - 6 Days
- CO Owner - CP [have good activity and get noticed by HR+]
- CP -OC (Have to be promoted at a mass shift, have to be a CP for at least 3 weeks with activity.)
- OC -ED (Have to be an OC for at least 2 months, with an active trend. And must appeal to at least 3 months
- Hospital Directors, with an approval of 2 Board of Executives.)
- ED -HD (Must have a 6/6 Board Vote, must be an ED for at least 2 in a half months.)
- HD - BC ( 2/2 CL’s must agree on this promotion, and you must be a HD for at least 3 months beforehand.)
- BC-CMO ( Will find out when you are on the Executive Team)
All Staff Guidelines
- All of the Central Medical Institute staff guidelines could be found here
Central Medical Institute In-game rules.
Spamming is not tolerated! Spamming a large body of times will result in a server ban.
Disrespect will lead to a server ban or possibly kicked depending on the severity.
Targeting someone will lead to a demotion or termination depending on the severity or circumstance.
Continuing to run inside staff restricted areas without having roam perms will lead to a respawn or possible ban if you continue to come back inside.
Shooting through walls,doors, windows, or anything of that sort will lead to a server ban.
Alt accounts that are bypassing a server ban can lead to a perm ban.
Exploiting of any sort is strictly prohibited as well as playing bypassed music. Any of these will lead to a permanent ban.
Any fail roleplay can lead to a kick and if continued it will lead to a ban depending on the severity.
If you’re asked to stop doing something listen to them, refusing to do so will lead to a kick or server ban depending on the circumstance.
Anyone below OC+ needs to go to the AFK line when they are going afk, if your an OC+ and you need to go afk for more than 2 minutes please FF yourself.
Close all doors behind you once you go outside to prevent any raiding from happening.
Glitching in any way will lead to a server ban.
All players must have appropriate outfits on, any packages that make it hard for staff to cuff or not wearing any clothing are against the rules.
Any sort of admin abuse isn’t allowed.
- Any rank that has mod and or admin may use sit, pm and view on the patient team.
- Allowed commands - CO-Owner + (Not all commands can be used by Co-owners most are OC+)
:kick - Used for minor abuse.
:ban - Used for major abuse unless major AA.
:to - Used to teleport to someone.
:bring - Used to bring someone.
:tp - Same as the :to command.
:h - Used to make minor announcements by mods. Don’t use this to announce people who are abusing or for stupid reasons.
:m - Used to make announcements by admins.
:ref - Used to refresh someone, Do NOT refresh abusers just report them.
:res - Used to respawn someone, Do NOT respawn abusers.
:team - Not really needed as it doesn’t work when you try and team fired staff to patient.
:pban - Used to permanently ban exploiters and major admin abusers along with people breaking Roblox Tos.
:sm - Same as :m but hides your name.
:Chat Logs - Used to check what people have been saying in game.
:Logs - Checks admin logs and see if someone may have abused.
:Unban - Un server bans someone.
:Unpban - Un permanently bans someone.
:ff - Admin+ only use if afk and ranking people from training and shifts. Do not ff patients, the only patients that may be ff is BC+ if they are afk or dealing with an abuser.
:Heal - Heals an injured person use the medkit first. Only Admins (OC+) may use it but you must have a valid reasoning behind it.
:fly - Super admin+ may use it, if you are being flung by an exploiter this is helpful. Hospital Director needs permission from Board Committee or above.
:Any command with “all” - Game will kick you.
:god - Super admin+ may use this to prevent being killed when handling things on the staff team.
:ungod - May be used to remove god mode.
Any command that is not in the Allowed commands section.
- If you end up using a blacklisted command you will probably receive 1 or more of the following punishments, Pban, Termination, Suspension and blacklist. We do not tolerate it and we class this as AA (Admin Abuse.)
NOTICE: ALL ROBLOX TOS MUST BE FOLLOWED AT ALL TIMES, TERMS CAN BE FOUND HERE