COD Zombies wave/round system

Welcome to my first ever community resource! So please don’t expect anything amazing. Feel free to criticize (not too much) and modify it

Overview

This is a system based off of the Popular Call Of Duty Black Ops Zombies series. In the games there is a feature where basically, zombies spawn at random spawns, once every zombie is killed, the wave goes up one, and the next wave more zombies spawn. I found no resources like this, so I decided to try and do it myself.

README found in-game
--[[

Thanks for downloading this! It took me several hours to make (despite how bad its coded)
and I'm glad to have made a contribution to the community!

--- CREDITS: ---

Don't claim it's your system.

--- HOW TO USE: ---

So the way I have it set up now is that you press the button on the left and it starts the next wave.

--- HOW TO CUSTOMIZE: ---

For adding more zombie types, just insert their models into the "Zombie" folder located in replicated storage

For adding more spawns, just duplicate (CTRL + D) the spawn and position it where you want it to be.

--- ISSUES: ---

1. It's probably poorly coded. This is more of a base to modify, rather than a fully developed system.

2. It doesn't support modifying the chances of certain zombies, anything to do with barriers, like I said, it's basic.

3. The wave counter is a text label. You probably want to mod the scripts to use sprite sheets or something
to make a better looking counter.

--- UPDATES: ---

Currently nothing, but maybe I'll update it? ;D

Thanks for reading,

---Anon254

--]]

Features
  • Increasing numbers of zombies
  • Wave counter GUI
  • Support for multiple types of zombies
  • Support for (theoretically) infinite spawn points

Lacking Features