[COLLABORATION MENU] Can't remove play access to group role after giving it

I’ve allowed the tester group role to play test the game and then removed access later on.
After a few hours I still see testers in game and went to check if I forgot to set it to no access, to notice that it simply doesn’t work

Video

I tried giving access to the moderator role, which worked and I can no longer take it’s play access away.

Video

I cannot try with the edit permission for security reasons, but this can be very dangerous.

Game link

3 Likes

Thanks for reporting this.

Can you try again and let us know if the problem is still occurring? That’ll help us determine whether this was a temporary issue or a persistent one.

1 Like

We have determined that this was caused by a recent backend change we made. We have rolled back the change and now it should be working again. Let us know if you’re still encountering this.

1 Like

Just tried it and the problem was fixed! Thank you guys for dealing with this so fast

It seems like I can’t revoke “Edit” permissions from specific roles. Oddly, I can change the permissions on the “Admins” but not on other roles.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.