College SWAT Map [Is it allowed]

I want to create a map for a SWAT game set in a college where you need to bring down a student who’s a cybercriminal.

Another idea is to bring down a professor in the college

Would this be allowed on roblox? I am somewhat debated on it because of the delicate topic.

wish, but considering roblox is a kids game i think it’s a no no.

2 Likes

i think david allows it if you set it to 17+

1 Like

yeah, but you need an id and frankly i hate showing my personal info to a shady company that supports pedophiles (allegedly).

3 Likes

You would have to consult the TOS for this. Not sure that it is against the rules. It also depend on what else is in the game.

What would they do to the Cybercriminal?

1 Like

Depends. Do you use a weapon to bring him down? If not then you probably can just keep any violence out of the college.

It’s likely not allowed. Even if it was, it’s almost insensitive to make a game about a topic that has killed so many students.

I would not suggest it, and even if it did get far, you would likely get some hate.

WAIT: If this is about school shooting its a no no. The guy could go to the college, but maybe don’t have the event at the college.

You might be able to get away with it if you refered to it as a “Technology Institute” rather than a college

1 Like