Collision Filtering not working

Hello all, I’ve run into a issue with the collision filtering. I have set up 2 groups and made them not collide : Mortar and MortarProjectile (See picture below)
Zrzut ekranu 2022-07-28 o 12.56.07
Than, I add the parts to those groups

for _, part in ipairs(self.Instance:GetDescendants()) do
	if part:IsA("BasePart") then
		PhysicsService:SetPartCollisionGroup(part, "Mortar")
	end
end

And the projectile itself (I add many since they get spawned every 4 seconds, but they get destroy some time after)

local projectile = MortarProjectile:Clone()
PhysicsService:SetPartCollisionGroup(projectile, "MortarProjectile")

Now, this should make the projectile not collide with any part of mortar, but for some reason it does. The touch event get triggered and the hit is a mortar part.

projectile.Touched:Connect(function(hit)
    print(hit) -- This gives the mortar part, which it shouldn't since they can't collide.
	projectile:Destroy()
end)

I also print the part where I add the mortar part to the mortar collision group, and all get printed so it is okay. I should also mention that some of the parts have already can collide set to false but I think it doesn’t change anything. What could be the issue here?

Apparently it still can trigger the .Touched event so I will add if checks and see. Having added the if checks it works.

https://developer.roblox.com/en-us/api-reference/property/BasePart/CanTouch

This property determines if a part’s Touched and TouchEnded events/signals will fire.