My Collision Groups Editor

Intro

Hello everyone. Collision groups can be rather tedious to script in and control or adjust quickly.

There have been some plugins made to try to remedy this, but I didn’t like either. So I spent a few hours and made my own!

Here’s the plugin:

Hopefully you guys can get some use out of it.

Here’s a little preview

Features:

• An actual scrolling frame

• A gui base that doesn’t require you to resize your entire window to see two collision groups

• Widget! You can resize and dock this window anywhere and it should look fine

• Collision groups will refresh when the widget loads, or when you add/remove groups in the plugin

• You can create collision groups and remove them

• You can edit the collisions of a collision group by clicking on the edit button

• You can select all parts in the workspace that are in a certain group with the select button

• Groups will be highlighted in the window if a selected part is assigned to it

• You can search for groups in case you’re crazy and have a lot of groups
    Search

Let me know any major issues, or feedback you have! Thanks

16 Likes

Amazing! This deserved a bookmark.

1 Like

Wasn’t this feature built into studio recently?

Edit:
Yeah, it was announced here

2 Likes

Yes but it’s kind of a mess so I made this. It fit my needs better. (I had more than a few collision groups in my place and didn’t like having to resize an entire window just to see them, since roblox’s doesn’t have a scroll bar).

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s really odd there’s no scroll bar. I get what you mean.

Hopefully they’ll update it with some of the features you implemented :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

This is just what I needed! Thank you!

2 Likes

:confused:

5 Likes

:eyes:

A very nice, clean, and UI-friendly plugin :slight_smile:. Great job!

1 Like

Thanks, glad you like it!