Collision issue that I can't fix

Hello developers, I’m asking about a weird collision issue with a 2 x 2 x 2 block that causes this to occur:

As you can see there is a problem where my character’s foot can clip into the block visually as if there was no collision there.

I’ve tried making it a 3 x 3 x 3 block but I don’t want the block size to be that big in the game.

Any help with this is appreciated massively,
Thanks, MBroNetwork.

1 Like

You cant fix it. Its roblox collisions.

1 Like

Is there any way to fix the collision issue without changing the block visually?
Such as an invisible layer of collision in the area that causes the issue?

Oh yeah you can just make an invisible part and make its Y value like 0.3 studs bigger(or more studs on the Y)

2 Likes

Sorry for the late reply, I’ll try that, it sounds like a good fix.

false. You can force the humanoid cframes y to a bit higher

I’ll take a look because otherwise I might need to redo the entire project’s system so far.
Can you point me to resources that could help me figure out how to do that please?

(I don’t know where)

That’s normal.

You could use a Union and set the CollisionFidelity to PreciseConvexDecomposition.

I recommend reading this article on wikipedia.

Game engines such as Unity or Unreal are able to deal with such small objects without issues like this so I’m not really sure why Roblox can’t just do the same thing.

It’s really weird and annoying because it kind of ruins the game.

Roblox have more error not just a collision object :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

This is game where is fake box with hide object pyramide
https://www.roblox.com/games/8665770093/kostka-2mm-2mm