Collision issues on a mesh

Hello everyone, I modeled this little island, and the collision of the surface mesh is very messed up. I had the CollisionFidelity set to Default at first, but then my feet were way off the ground, so to fix that I duplicated the surface and made it transparent and then turned CanCollide off for the original surface mesh. Then I took the duplicated part and set the CollisionFidelity to Box and moved it down a bit so my feet could actually touch the surface. I thought I had it all figured out, but then when I went to the edge to jump off… it didn’t go as planned. I can literally walk far far away from the island and somehow not fall off. How is the collision THIS messed up, and is there an easier way I can solve this? OH, and it does this with every other option as well.

1 Like

Set both objects to Precise and ensure no other object is creating an unwanted surface.

3 Likes

@Sirian142 suggestion should work normally… if it doesn’t work, and you are dealing with a union that you meshed, then the union is the issue.

Try the first suggestion above and report back… if it still an issue and its a union then we go from there.

1 Like